Editorials
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 27, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Been here the whole day
Wait, I think you're talking about fans as in fandom. I'm talking about literal fans that blow air😭😭😭
1 1
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
The absolute audacity of Si Won oh my god!!!! She even used her last breath for evil. And Na Ri too, I don’t think she liked her friends at all, if she was in Si Won's shoes she would have done the exact same thing
8 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
The fans in this are working overtime and I LOVE it hahahhaaa
4 3
Replying to Mephisto • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
relax
Is my comment weird? How?
4 0
Replying to Mephisto • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
relax
Is it wrong to be enchanted by a character that's enchanting 😔
6 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Mar 30, 2026
Title Dear Hongrang
😭😭😭 i wish i didnt click on your comment i didnt know he was gonna die i might as well friggin drop it
oh do watch it. Yes it's sad but it's beautiful. I don't know how you will react but I was somewhat happy. I was relieved
2 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Everytime Dilraba comes on screen I just want to rip my hair and shout her name. She's so mesmerising in this especially when she's on the lantern ughhhhh
8 4
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Xie Zheng is so romantic. Forging swords for his wife and then cutting himself so his blood subdues the swords' spirit to prevent it from hurting its master, when he doesn't believe in superstitions is romantic af
18 2
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 18, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
The way I'm so confused and scared. Literally anyone can be our enemy rn. Like who is it and why are they doing this
5 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
The men in this show are deranged. The ones that aren't are either killed or secretly insane. If you see a male character, they are insane until proven otherwise 😭
20 8
On Positively Yours • Jan 25, 2026
Title Positively Yours
Every webtoon/manhwa under the sun is getting an adaptation except Daytime Star. When ARE THE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS GONNA LOCK INNN!! I can't wait to watch this though. So excited 😆
4 1
On Dear Hongrang • Jan 8, 2026
Title Dear Hongrang Spoiler
What I loved about the ending is that he used his last bit of strength to go back to her so that she wouldn't spend her whole life wondering what happened to him like with her brother. He made sure to die in her arms. That was his last act of love.
18 3
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
There is no way Watarai's friends don't know he has a thing for Hioki....no way. He's so brazen😂
20 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 23, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Thank god, I thought that was going to be Dhevi part 2....Dheviiiii whyyyy
1 6
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 23, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I watched the last episode again and cried. That was heartbreaking man
3 0
Replying to Alexandr • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Usually I’m not a fan of Japanese endings – but in this case I would have preferred a double suicide.
when she popped up on screen pregnant I paused and took a walk around the house
2 1
Replying to AnotherSeason • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
That's why I kept saying it makes no sense to feel sorry for the women being "cheated on" when we don't…
I didn't see this Devi plot coming because I thought there was a spark between her and Veera. If Veera was out of the picture I wouldn't have been as shocked. I feel like I got rejected by her in Veera's behalf. At that moment when I saw who she actually is it dawned on me, she was just being nice to him and that was it. The Little moments between her and Veera meant absolutely nothing but kindness.
1 1
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I can't believe I went from being a Devi supporter for 7 episodes to being her hater. That was heartbreaking. Like what about Veera, I thought they had something
18 5
Replying to Alexandr • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Usually I’m not a fan of Japanese endings – but in this case I would have preferred a double suicide.
I was waiting for it tbh
5 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I'm so scared to watch this episode. I'm shaking
1 0