Editorials Replying to MariaMan • Feb 10, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I think she is
She’s not. He said it in the beginning.
0 2
Replying to Cya615 • Feb 10, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Too many good dramas out right now… how is this one going
What else is out?
0 5
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 10, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Filmmakers use the same locations a lot. I’ve seen the same locations in other dramas.
0 4
Replying to J348 • Jan 29, 2025
Title Perfect Match
So far no. 😒
That’s not romance lol. Romance is them actually showing solid proof of interest from both parties. Maybe episode 5 hopefully
0 0
Replying to OliviaW • Jan 29, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
wait for season 2
Oh! When is it coming out?
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 29, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I’m confused. Where’s the romance?
0 3
Replying to Jl246 • Jan 28, 2025
Title Perfect Match
Hey everyone! Is there a lot of romance?
So far no. 😒
1 4
Replying to KD96 • Jan 25, 2025
Title Money Is Coming
The matte lipstick 👄 is a bit distracting
🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Love Is for Suckers • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Is for Suckers
Replying to deleted comment
Not all men are the same, just like not all women are good.
0 0
Replying to Tom • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Witch
We have one. February 15.
is there a trailer?
1 1
Replying to J348 • Jan 23, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I was thinking the same thing!! 🤣 But I think that was her way of marking him because the other women wanted…
I agree!
0 0
Replying to J348 • Jan 23, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
I feel this may have a happy ending unlike GMP
I hope not. I can’t take another devastating ending 😩
3 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 23, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
This is the 1st time I've heard someone praised Angelababy's acting. She was always known for bad acting. I need…
I agree. She needs more coaching, but she has improved a bit.
1 0
Replying to lost_faraway • Jan 23, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
anyone else getting goodbye my princess level betrayal arc vibes CUZ IM SO SCARED OMG
I feel this may have a happy ending unlike GMP
5 2
Replying to Pupster • Jan 23, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
Did the princess just whip him in the face and them say "don't worry I'm not a bad person, I'm not gonna harm…
I was thinking the same thing!! 🤣 But I think that was her way of marking him because the other women wanted him because he was handsome? IDK they could have cut that part out smh
0 4
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 17, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Yes. Preview of upcoming eps also confirmed that.
Thank you!💕
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 17, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I’m lost. is that guy in the wheelchair really his brother?
0 2
Replying to DramaticUnnie • Jan 13, 2025
Title Blossom
Probably blasphemous because this was well loved but I found it sorta boring. The last 2 episodes are satisfying…
I totally agree. If I don’t have anything else to watch I may circle back 😅
2 0
Replying to DramaticUnnie • Jan 13, 2025
Title Blossom
Probably blasphemous because this was well loved but I found it sorta boring. The last 2 episodes are satisfying…
Ok, I thought I was the only one. Whenever there’s too much politics it gets difficult for me to engage. I started to find it boring. I wanted to love it so much but it’s difficult
0 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 11, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
I love how they did her hair and makeup in the last 2 episodes!! 😍😍😍
9 0
