Editorials
Replying to daydreamer • Sep 26, 2024
Title Ancient Love Poetry
This is my second c-drama that I've ever watched, and I am still mesmerised by the ''Perseverance'' song , it…
Watch My Journey To You 😃
1 4
On Love Next Door • Sep 22, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Another 2 days of tears 😭I love this show💕
3 0
Replying to J348 • Sep 21, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Is the romance between the ML and FL or is it with FL and SML? I’m confused because the ML is so mean to the…
Oh!! Ok! ya I haven’t gotten caught up yet. I have 3 more episodes to go. I can’t wait to see how all this unfolds! 😃
2 0
Replying to Yourshifuaintallthat • Sep 20, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I am episode 13 and I absolutely LOVE the plot. I hesitated to continue after ep 3 because ML 's sadism is gratitious…
Is the romance between the ML and FL or is it with FL and SML? I’m confused because the ML is so mean to the FL.
3 2
On Love Next Door • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Aigoo! This is too much for me in one weekend 😫😫😫 😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢I cried yesterday and today! I think I’m emotionally exhausted. This show is so perfectly curated!! I am pleased and impressed! 💕💕💕
9 0
Replying to Love Next Door • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Replying to deleted comment
same!!! 😫😫😫
4 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love Next Door
😭😭😭😭😢😢😢 Episode 9 is a tear jerker!
9 2
On Midnight Inn • Sep 6, 2024
Title Midnight Inn
What is this about?
0 0
Replying to J348 • Sep 2, 2024
Title Are You the One
I’m currently watching Melody of Golden Age. So far it’s interesting 💕
I’m watching it on Viki
0 1
Replying to Dr Ghost • Sep 2, 2024
Title Are You the One
Guys what's supposed to air after this?or any rumours about new releases !
I’m currently watching Melody of Golden Age. So far it’s interesting 💕
1 5
Replying to Vniverse • Sep 2, 2024
Title Are You the One
Where y'all heading to next? Unable to move on from this gem(╥﹏╥)Please help to find a nice…
Watching Melody of Golden Age. I’m enjoying it so far.
1 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
The ML father is such a good actor. He only played a small part but he definitely stirred up some emotions in me for sure!
1 0
Replying to royal_heirrr • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I like ep 6 in particular, it really shows the struggle of even having feelings for a friend. Yes Seung ho felt…
I totally agree!
3 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love watching shows where the love is organic and not rushed. I wished people in real life would allow love to develop organically through friendships instead of first getting in relationships and then trying to love the person. So weird to me.
26 2
Replying to zaphod • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Loving the drama so far; except every once in a while I think wait why are these almost 40-year olds acting so…
They are in their 30s in this show. They act childish because they are childhood friends and they were around each other all the time so they will have a relationship more like siblings. Sibling relationships tend to be childish even as adults.
9 0
Replying to Gigi • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I thought I was the only one bothered by how Seong Hyo has been treating Seok Ryu over the past few episodes.…
He is struggling to process his emotions. He is finding it more and more difficult to fight his feelings and he believes it is a one sided love/crush so if the truth is revealed it would be so awkward that it will end the friendship. I am frustrated by his actions but I’m trying not to because he is approaching it in a way that he believes is best. He even tried to get advice but the advice didn’t give him enough direction. So I’m trying to be more compassionate towards him 😅💕
3 0
Replying to Precious • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I think its a low budget drama that's why 🥲.
It’s pretty nice for low budget. American low budget is horrible.
2 1
On Are You the One • Aug 28, 2024
Title Are You the One
The scene with the little boy on that horse was scary. He was on a real horse! Im glad he didn’t fall. I couldn’t agree for my child to act that scene 😅
1 1
Replying to RobertaKdr • Aug 28, 2024
Title Burning Love
I´m watching it, is really good but still no subs.
Thank you!
0 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 27, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
Ding looks exceptionally handsome on this drama. I think it maybe the eyebrows, changed his look slightly.
14 0
