Editorials
Replying to rachfull • Jul 17, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
fantasy dramas like this are often filmed in the cold. I think it's partly because of how many layers the actors…
I think too that some Cdrama the scenes are tourist attractions and more busy during summer.
5 0
Replying to Orchid • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Emperor's Love
His other series were not broadcast. I wonder if this series will be aired for sure?
What would be the reason why it won’t be broadcast? I see a lot of Chinese drama like that and I don’t know why.
1 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 15, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
dead long time ago
Oh! Yikes! Thank you!
0 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 15, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Is her real father dead or will he appear eventually?
0 6
Replying to sunlight94 • Jul 11, 2024
Title The Double
most of dramas focus on female x male to boost their drama rate and younger people love kiss and hug. this drama…
I know some Chinese actresses that could have done better plus she looked much older to me to be an actual double for the other girl. The girl who died look much younger.
3 0
Replying to iseebutterflies • Jul 11, 2024
Title The Double
Truly it deserves the rating that it has. It took a few episodes to get into it, but past episode 19, the drama…
I totally agree! If they would have added more romance between the FL and ML it would have been so much better!! I agree with the FL acting as well. she lacked some emotion.
2 0
Replying to yuliyah • Jul 7, 2024
Title Crush
Where?
Tencent normally takes about a couple weeks to get subs.
0 0
Replying to love • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Story of Ming Lan
I want a drama with same constume i have all the ones they recommended on this app I want new
Have you seen My Journey to You, The Story of Cunning palace, or The legend of Sheng Li?
0 1
Replying to jabofi • Jul 4, 2024
Title Blade's Dance with You
I'm a sucker for pretty MLs who fight with fans. Count me in!
Have you seen the Double? I think the ML fights with a fan as well.
0 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 4, 2024
Title Treasures Around
Is English subs available anywhere ?
it’s usually out on Tencent in a couple of weeks.
1 1
Replying to Val C • Jul 1, 2024
Title Treasures Around
Can't find any English subs yet for this one. I have have put it on hold for now. Will keep checking.♥
Tencent is usually a couple weeks behind on translation. They should be coming out soon.
1 0
Replying to Luna • Jun 24, 2024
Title One and Only
Watched this a while ago but I still think of it sometimes. If anyone has similar recs... 🙏
Check out Love Like The Galaxy if you haven’t already 💕
3 0
Replying to Rhody401 • Jun 18, 2024
Title Immortal Destiny
Hi, when will this air and is it going to be on Tencent? Couple drama state they going to be on Tencent but when…
sometimes it’s behind a couple of weeks to get subtitles.
1 0
Replying to Dems • Jun 17, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Actors weren’t great either tbh I think half of them were miscast 2 main leads who have no expressions throughout…
I think the no expression was their character that the writers created. But you maybe right.
0 0
Replying to Lively Persimmon • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy
When people say it’s a mess take their word for it cause their not lying😭
I totally agree! Hot mess!
0 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Great actors but the storyline was trash. It had potential but the writer didn’t do a great job.
1 2
On Practice Daughter • May 24, 2024
Title Practice Daughter
Do they switch back?
1 2
On The Atypical Family • May 22, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
This has a dark feel to it but with some comedy. I’m enjoying it 😁
9 0
Replying to LetsGoo • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
At this point, id be so disappointed if they dont give us a great ending. I am so afraid of rushed final ep....
I agree.
1 0
Replying to Ifyloo • May 13, 2024
Title Men in Love
For a FL that is mid, why is she so embarassed about others seeing her and her man....Tbh the guys , their girlfriends…
Yes the women are annoying except for the married one. Her husband is annoying and immature.
1 2
