Editorials
Replying to MareAzurre • Jan 5, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
Rejoice people, this is a happy ending and from ep 18 there are enchanting CP loving moments. Wan Yi and Su Yi…
I watch it on YouTube
1 1
Replying to Kawaii433 • Jan 4, 2024
Title Blossoms Shanghai
I see haters on other dramas, they were literally complaining about the rating being 8.7 the other day. Not sure…
it’s not showing up on Tencent for me. is it called something else?
0 2
Replying to dinahollie • Dec 20, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
now people say netflix... whats the truth...hopefully not prime...
I saw someone mention it will be on Prime but not totally sure.
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 17, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
This couple has a very healthy relationship. They have disagreements but they always come into agreement. They make mistakes but they talk about it and they correct their mistakes. I love it!💕
21 0
Replying to J348 • Dec 12, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
what do you mean selling? it’s not included in my monthly plan?
Oh! Ok! Thank you! 😊
0 0
Replying to divica • Dec 11, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
20 eps in 11 days. Is this suposed to end by new year with tencent selling vip access to the last eps?
what do you mean selling? it’s not included in my monthly plan?
0 2
On All Out of Love • Dec 8, 2023
Title All Out of Love
The little kids played their roles well. So cute💕
0 0
Replying to Chaity islam • Dec 8, 2023
Title The Mysterious Class
its so good and emotional. I literally cried 😭
What app is it on?
0 4
Replying to J348 • Dec 6, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How did you finish it? there’s no episode after 34.
Wow! I didn’t know that! I thought it was just me. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Hoku_ • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Does Anyone noticed that the butterfly led her to the Virtuous Woman tomb in episode 4? If I remember the Joseon…
Very interesting! I definitely didn’t know that!
5 0
Replying to J348 • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How did you finish it? there’s no episode after 34.
I had to watch it on my phone app. My tv app won’t allow me to watch the rest for some reason. Thank you!!
0 2
Replying to J348 • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
How did you finish it? there’s no episode after 34.
I had to watch it on my phone app. My tv app wonallow me to watch the rest for some reason. Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to sinyc • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Wednesday and Thursday for regular vip IQIYI members.
I was able to watch it on my phone app but not on my tv app for some reason but I was able to find watch the rest on my app. thank you!
1 0
Replying to keryssdhl • Nov 26, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Aaaaa i just finished this one! One of the best dramas I've seen this year!!Good job to all the actors and congrats…
How did you finish it? there’s no episode after 34.
0 6
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 25, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Ugh! EPS. 33 got me in tears 🥲
2 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 23, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Like a Romeo and Juliet story 💕
3 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 22, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
when is episode 8 coming out?
0 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I’m glad Xue Shu got slapped so many times! Yay! she needs to learn her place!
12 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Nov 21, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
guys is this worth watching? How's the story and chemistry?(last thing I watched with Bai Lu was TTEOTM, does…
This is so good. I love My Journey To You but this is better.
3 0
Replying to J348 • Nov 17, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Girl I’m going crazy. 🤣 I’m over here like a crackhead waiting for my next hit. I’m so glad they are…
🤣🤣🤣 Same!
0 0
