Editorials
Replying to Little Daisy • Nov 16, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Guys, how are you holding up?And is there something wrong with the timer? It's shows 14+ hours until next episode.…
Girl I’m going crazy. 🤣 I’m over here like a crackhead waiting for my next hit. I’m so glad they are releasing some tomorrow. I can’t survive that long without any new episodes 🤣
7 3
Replying to tchekoslovakyia • Nov 15, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
This has to be one of the best historical chinese dramas I've seen in a while
Yes. I thought my journey to you was the best but I think TSKP maybe better.
9 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 15, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Jiang Ziao Lin is my boy. That man is a beast! 😁
0 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Which episode does the romance begin for the ML and FL?
1 2
Replying to Vmy_25 • Nov 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I never liked a Chinese period drama this much. Loving it. Even the politics situations are interesting. Before,…
You should watch My Journey To You. it’s good as well. I didn’t skip through anything on that drama.
0 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Oh no he didn’t slap my girl! I would’ve slapped him back! Who does he think he is!
6 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 9, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
The soundtrack is really good 💕
11 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 7, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
Ok, I am now happy. You have to watch episode 27 the epilogue there is closure!!! Yes!!!
Yes! I feel much better now!
1 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Nov 6, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
I love this drama but when Yi Joo's grandpa accidentally took off Do Guk's grandma's pants, it was so funny 😂☠️
🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Nov 5, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
Wang You Shuo is the best!
Great actor.
3 0
Replying to Sakura21 • Oct 28, 2023
Title The Killing Romance
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
Tencent app
1 1
Replying to mysteryqueen9 • Oct 23, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Damn FL was a savage today and I totally enjoyed it lol. What satisfaction brings when a character goes on "destroy…
Where do you watch it?
0 2
Replying to SnG • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
does anyone know whether the male lead will heal completely or will he be like this till the end. I do want to…
He seems to be making progress as time passes so I believe he will but not for sure.
3 0
On The Inextricable Destiny • Oct 21, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
Episode 8 had me in tears. So emotional.
4 0
Replying to PizzaSpam • Oct 2, 2023
Title Miss Lucky Go!
Who is playing Zhao Gu?
How did you add your picture on your profile?
1 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 18, 2023
Title My Journey to You
This cast is perfection
7 0
Replying to Defiance98 • Sep 11, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Even the forever delayed Cheng Yi's South Wind Knows is gonna air tomorrow. Why can't IQIYI at least release another…
I believe it’s their way of making more money. If they release all the good dramas at once a new subscriber can pay one month subscription and will be able to watch all the dramas at once. They are stretching it out to keep subscribers paying every month.
3 1
Replying to J348 • Sep 11, 2023
Title Snowfall
What happened?
Oh! I see. I didn’t know that.
0 0
Replying to Fab777 • Sep 11, 2023
Title Snowfall
That's it. I am giving up on this drama...hate Tencent for this.
What happened?
0 7
Replying to Rythrinx • Sep 11, 2023
Title Heartbeat
I don't understand how writers can spend so much time writing something and then come up with an ending which…
I totally agree! I think the writers don’t want the ending to be predictable but if they are creative enough they can make the ending unpredictable and still have and ending that people want. Ugh I’m so disappointed. I feel sorry for the actors. The actors did a good job but still not a hit show because of the writers.
2 1
