Editorials Replying to Ashish Rai • May 9, 2024
Title Deep Love Love Again
If eng sub is avaliable plz reply with link.
You have to wait a couple weeks and it will be available on Tencent
0 0
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • May 9, 2024
Title Deep Love Love Again
any English subtitles available??
You have to wait a couple weeks and it will be available on Tencent
1 0
Replying to Ronelle De jager • Apr 23, 2024
Title Part for Ever
This was a hot mess. Only reason I kept watching on x2 speed is because the ML is really really gorgeous. I hope…
I felt the same way!!! 🤣 The male lead is gorgeous!!! The story was trash! Watched it til the end because of the male lead🤣
6 0
Replying to Kinara • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Can someone get rid of that mom? I can’t take it anymore
Ya I’m so annoyed.
0 0
Replying to FS22 • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Wow, her mom is extremely bossy and demanding, exactly like a lot of older generation Asian mom’s mentality.…
My mom is Asian and she wants to take control of my life.So I definitely can relate to her.
5 0
Replying to dramafeast • Apr 13, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Grandma divorced and married FL's grandpa. However Grandma and FL have no blood relations as grandpa had FL's…
It makes a huge difference. They don’t share any one parent at all.
2 0
Replying to J348 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I think it’s because the beginning is not written well when it comes between FL and her bf, but hopefully it…
You’re welcome! 💕
0 0
Replying to dramafeast • Apr 13, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Grandma divorced and married FL's grandpa. However Grandma and FL have no blood relations as grandpa had FL's…
They are more like step cousins.
1 0
Replying to IHaveNoBias • Apr 13, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Wait why are the ratings so low? Now I’m skeptical about starting this 🙁
I think it’s because the beginning is not written well when it comes between FL and her bf, but hopefully it gets better.
2 2
Replying to J348 • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
how did you the ending? Tencent is only at episode 33. Is there another app showing ahead?
Thank you!!💕
2 0
Replying to AoiTenshi • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I love that at the ending story, they gave us one more episode to explore further. This type of ending should…
how did you the ending? Tencent is only at episode 33. Is there another app showing ahead?
1 3
Replying to Shae • Apr 4, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Nobody on staff had a chapstick? Or was it a dare with all those closeups in the first episode?They did him dirty….lol
I just posted about that! 🤣 I was like “ there’s got to be a reason behind it, this must be part of his look for this scene 🤣 “
2 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 4, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Thank God there was a reason behind that chapped lips.
2 0
Replying to Lizzie Peng • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Completely agree. I can understand any ridiculous things but not the thought of wanting her to die. I’m really…
I totally agree! Being happy about someone dying is just inhumane.
0 0
Replying to J348 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I agree. I understand how he could hate her but just leave don’t stay in the marriage like a leech. As a man…
Yes but he’s getting a divorce anyways. It’s the same thing.
0 1
Replying to Sakura • Mar 24, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm in the midst of a mental crisis here. There's this intense urge to slap Hyun Woo so hard, yet at the same…
I agree. I understand how he could hate her but just leave don’t stay in the marriage like a leech. As a man he doesn’t speak up enough and it’s annoying me.
6 3
On Burning Flames • Mar 20, 2024
Title Burning Flames
the little girl is so cute! 🥰
7 2
Replying to J348 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Girl!! I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s episode! 😬
🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭🍿🍿🍿 Exactly! I’m ready!!
3 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Well, the cat is out of the bag. Yes...this is going to be good...
Girl!! I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s episode! 😬
6 2
Replying to J348 • Mar 9, 2024
Title Yong An Dream
I’m watching it on Tencent and it’s fine, I definitely can read it clearly. I haven’t checked Viki yet.
Ya I took a break. I’m starting to lose interest in it as well. Glad you got it resolved! 😃
0 1
