Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 13, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to beatrix0304 • 7 days ago
Title Trigger
actors fluent in english are visibly beginner level actors. its always like that. Vincenzo, as well, any drama…
The drama is made for no English speaking audience, most people wouldn't notice if the English is good or not
0 0
Replying to kittyberries • 10 days ago
I'm on ep 16, does it get better??
I think it just keep the same level. If you liked until EP 16, probably you will like the others. But if you didn't, I don't think it have any big change that may make you like it. Is a very consistent drama.

In my opinion, the plot until now I'd very well done. No annoying troupes and all the arcs are very well resolved.
10 0
Replying to YshTomato • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
After Lanxiang’s second slap and her harsh lecture about Jing Qi using his status and power to get his way,…
I don't think he is a red flag when we take in consideration the time the story is set. Probably, by the way he was raised, he is already the best he could be. But from a modern point view, I could never forgive him and it should be accepted.

Lanxiang wants to be free, their marriage would only work if she was freed and choose him because she wants to be with him. As it now, even if she started to like him, it would look more like an acceptance of her defeat in trying to gain her freedom than a real love marriage.
2 0
Replying to Cikkari • 11 days ago
Is this like the Double?
Not really... All the characters have flaws, males and females... The scholar is a very nice person, FLs father too, FLs master, the marquis... And most of the females characters are not perfect too, MLs ex-wife, the dukes daughter and even MLs mother and aunt. This is a very realistic drama, it shows how almost everyone is gonna make mistakes, some by innocent and others by moral problems...
12 0
Replying to vicarious • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I know people are disappointed with the ML now but he was never a saint. No matter what he used his ex wife family…
He felt sorry for the deposed Crown Prince BC he had treated the Lin family well in the past
2 0
Replying to Ye Xiu • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I just saw some spoilers that the angst will be him forcing her to marry her.woah.
But the ML in the drama is so different from the ML in the novel... And FL in the drama likes ML, the FL in the novel feared ML... So I have hope that they are gonna change this part of their relationship
2 1
Replying to Jovana Du • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Is Lin Jin Qi just as much of a red flag and as violent in the drama as he is in the novel?
This is what exactly what happens with me!!
I loves the divulgation material and started the novel, but the ML is one the worst red flag ever, he is beyond redemption!! I wasn't even able to finish the novel.

But thanks for the replay, I started the drama and he is such a nice person. Hope he stays like this ❤️ I'm okay with ruthless ML, but there's a clean moral limit that shouldn't be crossed ever.
1 1
Replying to Jovana Du • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I really want to watch but I'm bit anxious, but before I need some spoiler from those who read the novel... plss
Is Lin Jin Qi just as much of a red flag and as violent in the drama as he is in the novel?
1 4
Replying to Bing70 • Aug 18, 2026
They did not break up in the novel, after they got together around chapters 103-104, out of 314 chapters in total.…
Thank you ❤️
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 17, 2026
For the novel readers: doest the couple have any break up? I can deal with a lot of stupid plots, but I haaaate when the couple breaks after building their relationship for so many episodes.
7 2
Replying to Arif • Aug 12, 2026
Because there are many steps when auditioning and casting for a role. Actors usually do rounds of auditioning…
But isn't only this, is it? Some actors get bad reviews and a lot of criticism in their dramas but still being offered lead roles...
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 12, 2026
Funny you mentioned Gong Seung Yeon though as not getting roles though..She's cast now in the OTHER kdrama related…
Yes... She has been the FL is some dramas as Kang Ha Na but both still being cast as SFL in many dramas while other actress are always the main lead. I fell like they deserve more FL in big dramas
2 0
Lily Alice • Aug 12, 2026
Someone can explain why some more seniors actors have such a hard time in getting leading roles (Gong Seung-yeon or Kang Ha-Na) while other rookie actors or actors not even closer as talented as them get so many leadinf roles, even after dramas that didn't performed so well? Gong Seung-yeon for exemple is such a good actress but it doesn't look like she gets a lot of opportunities. I don't know Choi Yun Ji, I can't judge her work, but it puzzles me why some actors get leading roles in such big projects even before have a very successful support role
4 8
Replying to Lenterel • Aug 11, 2026
Your insults won't change the fact that the show failed to capture the interest of the general chinese audience.…
Why don't you just assume you don't like Ding Yu Xi? You put kow score to all his dramas....
10 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 10, 2026
i don't think this is a revenge drama but perhaps some novel readers can say when they make a come back
The synopsis says she was falsely accused. When her life after the accusation starts? When she starts to rebuild her life?
0 2
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Normally I don't like the part before the betrayal, I prefer when the revenger start. Someone can't tell me when it starts, please?
0 4
Replying to Barbie_tee • Aug 7, 2026
FL looks older than ML. Personally, she is not suitable for FL role in romance drama can't feel any chemistry…
She looks and she is younger than him, Also, she is a very good actress
7 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 2, 2026
Reminder: that is life.... love triangles, quadruples etc manyangles lol that's how it goes for anyone who is…
no...
2 0