Editorials
On Before We Get Married • Sep 5, 2019
Title Before We Get Married
soooo.... can someone tell me dramas like this one, because Oh My God this one is AMAZING!!! I just finished binge watching it. This is a drama that truly has some good drama and kept me clicking next episode.
3 6
Replying to Emma • Jun 30, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I can’t believe they still don’t have a release date ???? I’ve resigned myself to expecting this in 2020
I looked up on wikipedia and apparently filming was done towards the end of last year. Dont know how true it is. I wonder why they're taking so long.
0 3
On Eternal Love of Dream • Jun 30, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Is this drama gonna happen or not? I dont want to get my Hope's up
1 5
On Legend of the Phoenix • Jun 29, 2019
Title Legend of the Phoenix
Can someone recommend me some good historal chinese dramas? I've been searching for some and all the one's I've seen look boring. I was going to watch this one, but the comments are not convincing me.
1 9
Replying to zaiba-zafrin • May 23, 2019
Article Review: Put Your Head on My Shoulder
aww, it now reminded me of circle. i miss circle
Circle is AMAZING
2 0
On One Smile Is Very Alluring • May 23, 2019
Title One Smile Is Very Alluring
Watched the drama, then the movie. I've watched the drama twice and the movie like 4 times. Definitely the movie was better than the drama. In this version, I loved the actors that they used because they portrayed the characters really well! Here the characters had much more emotion and made them very likable. They should've used these actors for the drama instead.
4 1
On You're My Pet • May 21, 2019
Title You're My Pet
drama is amazing... I love jun matsumoto
0 0
On Great Men Academy • May 21, 2019
Title Great Men Academy
guys... what are the chances this gets a season 2? Cuz i need one
4 1
On Love in Sadness • Apr 23, 2019
Title Love in Sadness
hands down yall... one word... AMAZING
2 0
On Love Returns • Mar 17, 2019
Title Love Returns
Someone... plz tell me the Dr. and the lawyer end up in jail or something... I'm tired of them. And Inu, oh my God she is ANNOYING! #ep45
0 0
On Moorim School • Feb 18, 2019
Title Moorim School
this drama is so under-appreciated and underrated its sad. From beginning to end this drama was amazing.
3 0
On Marry Me Now? • Jul 29, 2018
Title Marry Me Now?
I'm currently on episode 25, but for anyone that is caught up I have a question... Do we see some character development with Moon Shik? I really like him but his attitude and the way that he is acting with the Park family is making me upset...
0 0
Replying to Amaury1514 • Apr 2, 2018
Title Rich Man
I might watch just because I haven’t seen the girl from Monstar in anything for like 5 years.
She actually was a main in Legendary Witch. It's a really good drama, when you have the time you should check it out.
0 0
On U-Prince: T-Rex • Jul 5, 2017
Title U-Prince: T-Rex
My favorite one... hands down!
0 0
Replying to Didi • Apr 13, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy Destiny
....why did they replace Victoria?
I think it was because she was filming something else at the time they filmed this, but I could be wrong.
0 0
On Ice Fantasy Destiny • Apr 13, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy Destiny
So... did this already end with 16 episodes? Because I just wanted to see parts of the last episode, even if it's RAW. And the ending was uhh.... yeah. So can anyone let me know?
0 0
On Ice Fantasy • Apr 12, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy
I don't know why everyone is hating on Lan Shang. I mean, I'm only on episode 17, so I don't know if this will change, but I feel bad for her. Sure she has that bubbly and annoying kind of personality, but it really isn't to the point where I get sick of her. She's just one of those girls that wants to marry a guy she likes, and honestly what is wrong with that? Considering what she's doing right now to try to save Kan Suo, should give you more of a reason to not hate her.
5 0
Replying to babokamja • Feb 26, 2016
Title Moorim School
I have just realized that Xander plays here omg am I in heaven?
Even though he is a little bit of a jerk in the drama, I'm weirdly attracted to him. I absolutely love how he portrays Yeob Jung.
3 0
On Gokusen Season 3 • Jan 19, 2016
Title Gokusen Season 3
Honestly, this is my favorite season of Gokusen. I don't know why but i found it amazing. I see that some people say that each season is repetitive. But honestly i loved them all. I cried at the end of each season.
1 0
On Gokusen • Jan 19, 2016
Title Gokusen
I have fallen in love with this drama and all the guys on it. I started to read that manga, and it's going really good. This season of Gokusen was really good.
0 0