News Replying to Karina • 20 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
it was definitely Bo Na, they mentioned it somewhere in the middle i believe
I mean if you wanna rewatch it just to find that props to you, but this one is definitely rewatchable to me.
1 0
Replying to 8170613sks • 28 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
Anyone know who's the landlord for Tae Seong Chicken? I felt that maybe Bona was the the owner that's why the…
it was definitely Bo Na, they mentioned it somewhere in the middle i believe
3 2
Replying to 8170613sks • 28 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
you think season 2 is possible?
I dont think so... it got a solid ending.
1 2
On A Bona Fide Killer • 28 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
probably my favorite of 2026 so far
8 0
Replying to Sleepycat13 • Sep 8, 2026
Title A Time Called You
i just started ep 2 and.... what the actual freak is happening, i dont understand ??????? its so confusing, whats…
I will say... having watched both versions... the Taiwanese version did so much of a better job explaining what happened. this one kind of fell flat and I was confused throughout the whole thing lol
0 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • Sep 5, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
oof... this is probably one of the faves of the year
5 0
On Love for You • Sep 5, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Can someone explain to me what happened in the flashback in the first few episodes? I know the FL mom scammed people out of their money, I'm just confused as to how the ML gets into dept... I missed something but not sure where
0 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Jun 21, 2026
Title Love Crossed
should I start this.IdkI love cliche and don't mind cringe every once in a while...hmmm
the plot is very unique... I would watch it for sure
0 0
Replying to RSJ • May 10, 2026
Title Long Vacation
where did you watch it?with sub?
netflix is the only place that has it right now
1 0
On Long Vacation • May 6, 2026
Title Long Vacation
Just started it today and already love it. Breath of fresh air when it comes to the female lead, I love the sass and extroverted personality compared to alot of what Japan is doing now!!!
5 1
On Hana-Kimi • Jan 5, 2026
Title Hana-Kimi
ANIME IS OUT YALL!!!!!
2 0
Replying to hitorigurashi • Dec 31, 2025
Title Girl from Nowhere
shouldve watched it when i was 16 or 17 cuz it feels like bullshit watching this at my age rn.
lol I'm the opposite. I watched it as a teen and couldn't get through it. now as an adult I like it better
1 0
On Idol I • Dec 24, 2025
Title Idol I
I started ep. 2 and I'm already obsessed.
9 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 22, 2025
Title Speed and Love
also who was going to tell me that freaking MIKE ANGELO WAS IN THIS?!?! AHHHH!!!! I'm brought back to my teenage years!!! OMG!!!!
5 1
Replying to sayratial • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
When Jin zhao's parents passed away, Jiang mu's father takes him in/ adopts him (before mu is born) and when she…
perfect thank you! I think I mightve just not gotten to that part yet.
1 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
can someone explain to me how they're "related"? I'm on episode 3 and still haven't figured it out...
0 4
On Dear X • Nov 9, 2025
Title Dear X
usually wait till a drama is done, but I have to watch this one as it's coming out... I don't want spoilers
7 0
Replying to mommacat • Sep 28, 2025
Title Learning to Love
I agree with you, but... not sure if you want spoilers!
no please... I'll watch it later today
1 0
On Learning to Love • Sep 28, 2025
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
so I haven't seen the last ep yet, but can we all agree that the host club owner is his actual dad?
9 3
Replying to Naruminakayama • Jul 28, 2025
Title Head over Heels
all that shaman stuff its getting boring
when I tell you I be so lost lol
1 0