Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2016
Replying to InaBalerina • Jan 5, 2025
I am dying 😂😂😂😂 so that is what he told him and he went all …
yes!! when they showed what he said, I literally was like "BROO THATS IT?!"
1 0
On Wonderful Days • Jan 5, 2025
honestly the only thing that got me through the drama was the twins plot and their dad... I couldn't really stand the relationship between the main leads
0 0
Replying to lilili • Jan 5, 2025
I thought it was a really strong first episode. Super weird and funny, Lee Min Ho & Gong Hyo-jin most def have…
listennnnnn... everytime I saw someone I recognized my jaw dropped and I was like omgg
2 0
Replying to itsmeee • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Scout
K-DRAMA is K-DRAMAING
Listen!!! 2025 is a year in the books for kdramas!!!! we have so many icons coming 😍
5 1
Replying to DOUSHKA • Jan 5, 2025
Yeah the webtoon was the same.
oh that's crazy, that the author thought that was fine lol
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
I gave it a 9 and not a 10 because the last episode was just so random to me lol, like I suddenly felt like I was watching a whole different drama, because of that whole section in the middle wirh her going to the different country. i just found it funny. however, this is definitely in my top foe 2024! such a good drama to end the year with!
10 7
Replying to Cecoshanks • Dec 29, 2024
Title Circle
I'm thinking about to watch this drama, but I'm not sure yet.Can someone please let me know, what this drama is…
this drama is honestly one of the most one of a kind plot wise....

it takes place in the present and the future and it goes back and forth until it they meet.

from beginning to end it kept me at the edge of my seat every episode. you definitely won't regret watching it if you like sci-fi or dystopian.
4 1
Replying to On cloud nine • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Yes
I'm thinking it might be the second more... just because how the wife mentioned that they didn't look like the grandfather but the main guy did.
1 0
Replying to On cloud nine • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Yes
but then do you know why the DNA test he sent in a said it was a 0.00% match? shouldn't he have some of the same DNA as his "so called dad"
0 5
Replying to peakyjoy • Dec 22, 2024
weird weird Ik Ik 🤣🤣
I just don't feel like there's chemistry between them
2 0
On The Judge from Hell • Dec 22, 2024
yoo... park shin hye ate with this one... I came to watch it for the guy but she surprised me. She showed lots of emotions with her eyes in this.
8 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Dec 17, 2024
Can a toddler watch this? My daughter is a fan of the ML.
maam... your toddler should not be watching this lol 😆
1 1
Replying to Nadia • Dec 17, 2024
why is this series not on disney plus mena! it's so frustrating watching from websites ugh
I think disney plus for Korea, check out hulu
0 0