Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2016
Replying to cc5 • Jul 27, 2025
the only thing that is bothering me is how old is ML character in this drama. I hope he isn't too young. Idc about…
welcome to jdramas honey... you'll see that alot lol
1 0
Replying to TT4T • Feb 4, 2025
Plz where is that I'm cracking
Majority of movies are on Netflix! All the shows and specials, you have to find online.
0 1
Replying to thz89 • Jan 19, 2025
wow, so bad? i wanted to watch it once it's finished, but looks like I can skip this one XD
it's crazy because usually dramas won't do well in Korea but we'll Internationally. This one, both Korea and international don't like it.
1 0
Replying to KAYDEN • Jan 19, 2025
Same 🤣🤣🤣
I feel bad because it's a talented cast, but the story is so bland
3 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 19, 2025
I tried watching ep. 3 last week, and I've been stuck there. I've tried to give it a chance but nothing is motivating me to keep watching it 😅
4 2
On Night Has Come • Jan 13, 2025
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I hate the low reviews because this drama is sooooo good. was the ending wack?... yes.

But the whole drama is CRAZYY good!
10 0
Replying to leafless7 • Jan 13, 2025
Glad someone noticed. TRYING TO HATE THE DRAMA.
I like watching it while it's airing because it's only two episodes a week. i don't think I would watch this drama if all episodes were out, I would probably drop it.

I'm trying to be open towards the drama... ep. 1 was okay, ep. 2 was better but then ep. 3 was ehh again. haven't finished 4 yet.

I'm not trying to hate, but I can definitely see where everyone else is coming from.
1 0
On Hierarchy • Jan 12, 2025
Title Hierarchy
is it bad that I just wanna watch this for lee woo jin?
1 0
On Vigilante • Jan 11, 2025
Title Vigilante
this drama is sooo good bruh, I thought I outgrew nam joo hyuk, he just needed to do a different genre. I wanna rewatch so bad
3 0
Replying to aliwooki • Jan 6, 2025
just finished y bro tengo como q el corazón vacío me faltan cosas
the spanglish is crazyyy 😆
1 1
Replying to fatum • Jan 6, 2025
after episode 4 or 5 I was forcing myself to watch it.
ooo that's how I feel right now...
2 0
On Revenge of Others • Jan 6, 2025
yall so I'm on ep. 7 and I literally can't stand Gi Oh Sung... like every time me on my screen I roll my eyes.

he gives Fake and I don't like him at all lol

also, can oh sung leave jaebum alone, like brooo plzzz
0 0
Replying to kiwi • Jan 5, 2025
Daughter-in-law's egg fertilisation plot is stupid but I'm actually digging this! Acting, VFX and music are all…
lol I'm kinda thinking the same thing. That plot is so weird and random, but seeing him with the ice cream in ep 2 was so funny.
1 0