K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Icy peach • Jul 3, 2024 Title My Sweet Mobster From the looks of next episode teaser Miho is definitely pregnant and honestly I'm okay with it lol 8 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jul 3, 2024 Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler I think we can all say we saw that coming right? he's probably not gonna confess who he is though 5 1
Replying to Aramintai • Jul 3, 2024 Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler So why ML would change his name?Is he even the gang leader's real son? I'm not sure he's the gansters son, but it could be that once he joined and he was going to be the successor he changed his name. 0 0
Replying to Rose • Jun 30, 2024 Title My Sweet Mobster I also wanna ask, the hotel scene between his secretary and her friend 🫣 was that her imagination or it really… I assumed it really happened 6 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 28, 2024 Title High School Return of a Gangster bruh this drama ate and left no crumbs... 5 0
Replying to vi0let • Jun 27, 2024 Title High School Return of a Gangster for a prosecutor he really had a lot of time on his hands to do unnecessary shit Stahhppp 😆😆😆😆😆 1 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Jun 20, 2024 Title Serendipity's Embrace so ready to have this man back on my screen 😩 9 2
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 15, 2024 Title My Sweet Mobster uhgg, just what I need at the moment!! have high expectations from those two episodes!!! 2 0
Replying to taekooksgirl • Apr 27, 2024 Title The Rain in Espana Am I the only one who finds it wierd he speaks mostly English and she just replies in Filipino ??? I found it so weird in ep. 1, and then after ep. 2 I just got used to it lol 1 0
On The Rain in Espana • Apr 27, 2024 Title The Rain in Espana the "I hate you" at the end of ep. 4... I felt a tear in my heart with that one... 1 0
On Wonderful World • Mar 8, 2024 Title Wonderful World Does anyone know if this one is gonna be on Hulu? 1 1
On Ready, Set, Love • Mar 2, 2024 Title Ready, Set, Love Spoiler aint no way this is gonna be left like that...also, who was the man at the end in the picture? was it Son's dad? 3 1
On Our Secret Diary • Jan 14, 2024 Title Our Secret Diary forgot how much I love simple Japanese romance movies 😭💕 5 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 2, 2024 Title Marry My Husband nah cuz why so min really wanna be with a guy who's place smells like trash 🗑 😒 3 0
Replying to Sixx • Jan 2, 2024 Title Marry My Husband It is. I am watching on Prime. ok it loaded for me! thanks 2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 2, 2024 Title Marry My Husband guys, I'm on my prime and it's not showing up 😭. is it not available on prime in the US? 0 2
On Cha Woo Min • Dec 19, 2023 Person Cha Woo Min bruh is it just me, or does he have a Japanese look to him... 3 1
also, who was the man at the end in the picture? was it Son's dad?