Editorials
Replying to MadarameSuga • Jul 24, 2020
Title Was It Love? Spoiler
Everybody says they hate the FL but you have to actually be a single parent to understand why she "grovel"...…
tbh... I want it to be Dae Oh, but who knows. Different things can happen... They can pull a Back to 1989 for all we know, which I kinda doubt...
1 0
On Was It Love? • Jul 24, 2020
Title Was It Love?
If we are being honest, we can easily eliminate the CEO and the actor. By drama logic, we know that the teacher is the second lead, and dae oh is the main... hehe
8 1
Replying to icesea • Jul 23, 2020
Title Was It Love? Spoiler
Yes! I also think so! Especially when Ae Jung first met him again at the school, her expression was just happy…
I totally agree! they're trying way too hard! I aint gonna fall for it lol
1 0
On Was It Love? • Jul 22, 2020
Title Was It Love?
Just caught up with it yesterday, I am LOVING it so far... I have my suspicions on who Ha Nee's dad is...
8 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Jul 22, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine
So I honestly just want to watch this for Lee Jae Wook, how much do they show him?
0 3
On D-Day • Jul 22, 2020
Title D-Day
this drama... it's fire
1 0
Replying to AN JOE • Jul 22, 2020
Title Hello Monster
Why is that? Well I'm asking coz I wanna try this one since there is slight romance on the tags above
I agree with @Bakshif as well... the romance was completely unnecessary for the plot. the drama is great, except for that aspect.
6 0
Replying to pikapika • Jul 22, 2020
Title Circle
I m on ep 3 but i m hell confused what's happening the story i m not getting it. They mixed and mixed and mixed…
I really hope you finished it! As you watch more of the drama, it starts to make more sense. This drama is truly amazing though...
2 0
On Circle • Jul 22, 2020
Title Circle
this drama is way too underrated... literally recommended it to all of my friends the moment I finished it. they all watched it and loved it!
10 0
Replying to Daisuke • Jul 22, 2020
Title The Innocent Man
Only watched one episode but first impression with this drama is it seems all over the place
I remember vaguely starting it twice, watched a couple of episodes, and then dropped it both times... But alot of people like it so I'm debating whether to finish or not
0 1
On Lie after Lie • Jul 22, 2020
Title Lie after Lie
ooo... excited!!! Lee You Ri is one of the best!
2 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Jul 10, 2020
Title Marry Me Now?
OMG... 50 episodes of a family drama. The synopsis sounds interesting but I am not sure if I can spare 50++ of…
honestly... I always enjoy watching family dramas, even if they're 50 episodes. This one is definitely worth it. I do see how the 50 episodes can be overwhelming, which is why I usually watch them as they are airing.
2 0
On Alienoid 1 • Jul 10, 2020
Title Alienoid 1
guess who's back.... back again... KIM WOO BIN!!!!!
7 1
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • Jul 9, 2020
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
tbh the realistic option would be yamashita. Masashi is her cousin and Yuri is 17, however I love all of them...
6 1
On Wonderful Days • Jul 9, 2020
Title Wonderful Days
I've watched this 3 times, the main reason I loved it was for Dong Hee's storyline, everything else was pretty boring to be honest
0 3
On Clean with Passion for Now • Jul 2, 2020
Title Clean with Passion for Now
the drama is great and underrated. it all depends on your taste, so dont focus much on the ratings
3 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 29, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Seo Ye Ji IS KILLING IT!!!! I LOVE HER
8 0
Dojemi10 • Jun 29, 2020
Article Park Bo Gum’s Military Enlistment Date Confirmed
2020 really aint it bruh... hope he stays safe...
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Dec 9, 2019
Title Meteor Garden
yo.. their chemistry is no joke.. they are amazingly cute together
2 1
On Kim Ji Soo • Dec 8, 2019
Person Kim Ji Soo
YESSS!!! Jisoo is finally getting the main leads that he deserves!!!! I've loved him since Angry Mom!!
3 0