Replying to Manssss • Nov 3, 2020 Title 18 Again Spoiler Yeahhh but I don't remember him trying to expose dae young when he attacked si ah though 0 2
On 18 Again • Nov 3, 2020 Title 18 Again Spoiler I IS GOT A QUESTION!!!! At the end of episode 5, we see a stalker who seems like they know that Woo Young is Dae Young. Is this the same stalker that went after Si Ah? 0 6
Replying to Dary • Oct 20, 2020 Title 18 Again it's my first time watching lee do hyun, i'm so impressed. i love the relationship between the father and the… I first saw him in Hotel del Luna, and fell in love with him! I'm so glad he's getting the recognition he deserves 5 1
On The Beauty Inside • Oct 6, 2020 Title The Beauty Inside finally gonna start this one... i started watching it because of the second couple lol 7 0
KimWanHee • Oct 5, 2020 Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers Chronicles so, how does reunion fall into the list? Because that was the one that got my interested, but now I just found out about this whole world lol. 0 1
Replying to taomubiji • Oct 5, 2020 Title The Lost Tomb Lost TombLost Tomb 2(Lost Tomb sequels still in production)(large gap in time in the shows)Tomb of the SeaReunion:… but the question is... are all these worth the watch? 0 1
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Oct 2, 2020 Title When I Was the Most Beautiful I rarely watch dramas that are under 8.0 in rating, unless people convince me. the way these comments are going, I'm most likely not watching it lol 3 2
On 18 Again • Sep 30, 2020 Title 18 Again I'm waiting for more episodes before I watch... I can't put myself through waiting a week for more episodes 4 0
Replying to Hime • Sep 28, 2020 Title Dance of the Phoenix Trust the comments, the ending is a joke. Oh well, at least I knew when I started it so I never got too attached.… so is it even worth the watch? 0 2
Replying to Queen_kdrama • Sep 28, 2020 Title Go Go Squid! Yasss me too like grunt be looking hot especially with his looks ? Every time he was on screen i yelled 1 1
On Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time • Sep 26, 2020 Title Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog's Time IM SORRY.... WHAT?! Not only did they change Appledog but GRUNT TOO?!?!?! I could've handled them changing her, but GRUNT...uhggg i loved the other actor. I freaking love Grunt, im so madddd 5 4
On Go Go Squid! • Sep 26, 2020 Title Go Go Squid! Ok yall... but am i the only one whos a sucker for Grunt and his look ??? 5 5
On Go Go Squid! • Sep 25, 2020 Title Go Go Squid! currently on ep.20, it is very slow and dragging, can't lie about that, but they are so FREAKING CUTE when they do get together! 1 2
Replying to Magblueroses • Sep 22, 2020 Title The Untamed Want to try reading it? And try reading other equally addicting novels by MXTX (The one who wrote this masterpiece)? I actually am reading the novel at the moment! Im on chapter 45! 0 1
Replying to Staccie • Sep 14, 2020 Title To All the Guys Who Loved Me Dang, I literally forgot I was even watching this drama O_O It must be indeed that boring Meeeee! XD I finished it for the heck of it, but it definitely was not worth my time. 2 0
On The Untamed • Sep 14, 2020 Title The Untamed someone wanna hit me up with more dramas like this one? i can't get over it and want to try something newidk if there's something as great as this one though... *le cries* 0 5
Replying to The Untamed • Sep 8, 2020 Title The Untamed Replying to deleted comment I heard that the drama isn't 100% like the novel and that the animation was more accurate, so I just started with that. 1 2
On The Untamed • Sep 7, 2020 Title The Untamed so like... not watching it yet... just because im watching the animation first XD 1 4
At the end of episode 5, we see a stalker who seems like they know that Woo Young is Dae Young. Is this the same stalker that went after Si Ah?
i started watching it because of the second couple lol
I could've handled them changing her, but GRUNT...uhggg i loved the other actor. I freaking love Grunt, im so madddd
I finished it for the heck of it, but it definitely was not worth my time.
i can't get over it and want to try something new
idk if there's something as great as this one though... *le cries*