Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2016
Replying to luvkayl • Dec 4, 2019
I dont know if I should watch this? The recommendations has been pointing this way for me, but these comments…
Worst version out of all of them. I recommend to either watch the Japanese or Original Taiwanese one, I love those. Currently watching the recent Meteor Garden and it's pretty good so far.
7 1
Replying to Viole • Dec 4, 2019
Have watched chinese and korean version and my question is : worth to watch japanese as well?
literally any version is better than the Korean one XD
18 0
Replying to vishnup47027271 • Nov 28, 2019
Seeing the rating I want to watch this drama but again no there is no romance at all. Is it worth watching? someone…
I am super big on romance... most if not all the dramas I've seen have romance. I've seen maybe less than 10 dramas without romance, and this one is soooo good. I first watched it for yang yang, but genuinely found myself liking the other characters and actors. The plot is well done that you won't even get upset that there is no romance
2 0
Replying to Valerie • Nov 28, 2019
Miura Haruma is AMAZING! No actor has been able to bring me to tears within SECONDS like he did in boku no ita…
that video is literally why i am about to watch it...
0 0
Replying to Seira_Mili7 • Sep 24, 2019
The original story is from Japanese manga.
lol i knew that.... i meant to say like the first adaptation. i know the first one was japanese, and then taiwanese
0 1
On Boys over Flowers • Sep 16, 2019
Original Taiwanese story is the best! This one was aggravating and boring. The only characters I liked were the pottery dude and the main guys sister. The parent story is the best! And I also personally found the Japanese version entertaining too
4 3
On Gokusen Season 3 • Sep 15, 2019
ok, honestly, in season 2 and 3 the same problems are show, but did I find them boring? Nope, because it was a new whole set of delinquents. Miura is bae though so XD
8 0
On Miura Haruma • Sep 15, 2019
Person Miura Haruma
literally my favorite Japanese actor... I've loved him since I saw him in Gokusen 3 a couple years back and no one has stolen my hear like he has ever since.
2 0
On Meteor Garden • Sep 9, 2019
So the first adaptation I watched was the Korean boys over flowers, hated it. I watched the japanese Hana Yori Dango, loved it! I watched the original parent story Meteor Garden, loved it! The only reason I kinda want to watch this one is cuz the guys is cute, that's it. Someone tell me, should I watch it?
0 2
On Man of Vengeance • Sep 9, 2019
yo... i'm on episode 13, this is really good. if anyone can recommend more lakorns like this... ill appreciate it.
1 1
Replying to InjiCook • Sep 6, 2019
Great Show, a very few lengths in the middle maybe. But why couldnt they at least Hug eachother in the last Scene...…
My top 3 are:
1. Circle: Two Worlds Connected
2. Healer
3. W

But there are so many great dramas out there, I personally don't think Goblin is one of them. XD
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Sep 6, 2019
THIS DRAMA IS OVERRATED. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IS THE SECOND LEAD COUPLE. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A MESS.
thank God there's people out there that don't get the hype! XD I literally skipped through the whole drama, cuz it was so boring. The only scenes I didn't skip were the second lead's scenes and the ones with grim reaper and kim shin
9 0
Replying to Rijouku • Sep 6, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_CBcjkUvM this wonderful edit only reason why I am ready to watch this drama…
LITERALLY ME TOO!!!! But I didn't even get through episode 2. Very cringy
1 1
Replying to kksr97 • Sep 6, 2019
infidelity or drama where fl breaks up with her current boyfriend then go to ml
not so much the infidelity but where she has a boyfriend and there's someone else pursuing her.
0 1
Replying to looktothestars • Sep 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure it was Director Choi. He worked for Jang Woo Sang and Jang Se Ran before they died. I'm assuming…
hey I can't remember well. Did they both die with him thinking that she was still his sister?
0 1