Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: June 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2016
On Lee Jae Wook • Feb 18, 2021
Person Lee Jae Wook
no no no no no... you already made our guy a main lead... don't push him back down to support roles... PLEASEEEEEEE
8 0
Replying to Rakshith Uthappa • Jan 13, 2021
Who's the male lead? Dong hee or Dong suk?
focuses a lot on Dong Suk, so I would consider him the main. But usually in family dramas, there are no set main characters.
1 1
On The Wolf • Nov 30, 2020
Title The Wolf
WAIT YALL!!!! I DIDNT KNOW SEAN XIAO WAS IN IT!!!
I was watching this for Darren, but now wow! If only it wasn't finals week for me uhggg
2 0
On The Wolf • Nov 30, 2020
Title The Wolf
i just found out it finally aired! I've been waiting for this drama forever!
1 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 27, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Wow... all those tears... for that

Great drama, but those last 2 episodes were a little ehhh. Why make everyone believe Jun was dead? A little too much
2 0
Replying to Karina • Nov 22, 2020
I started it today with my sister. By the time the last 2 episodes are out we probably wont be caught up then
We only got to watch the first ep :(

However, it's very interesting so far. Episode 1 focuses solely on the main girls backstory.
1 0
Replying to Jorsias • Nov 21, 2020
Should I start this now?
I started it today with my sister. By the time the last 2 episodes are out we probably wont be caught up then
1 2
On 18 Again • Nov 11, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
bruh, that ending was beautiful. the ost Hello has been on repeat for me the last couple of weeks cuz of the drama. Such a beautiful way to end it off. And course, everyone portrayed their characters great, especially Do Hyun. Had me believing he was really an old man lol
10 1
Replying to Elliej • Nov 11, 2020
Title 18 Again
wait whaat seriously? that's so disappointing, it's what i was looking forward to the most :(((
Yesss same... le cries
0 0
Replying to Stutiii • Nov 11, 2020
Title 18 Again
I haven't watched the last episode yet. Just going to. But, are you serious ?? Really ? They didn't found out…
The only thing that i was waiting for... im crying
1 0
Replying to orenjiaisu • Nov 10, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
Did anyone else notice in episode 15 in the scene where Aerin goes to the police station, the high school classmate…
yeah it was her...
0 0
On 18 Again • Nov 10, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
so... are you telling me... that the kids didn't find out
1 4
Replying to Edwxrd • Nov 5, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
Ji-ho's face at the end like from Happy to "WHAT THE HECKKK?"
this is literally what I am most excited for in the last two episodes. Now that ji ho knows, how's he gonna act? Also, even if its after Dae Young turns to his older self, I wish that the twins find out that their dad was Woo Young all along, and that he was there for them all that time. I think that would be really emotional!
4 1
On D-Day • Nov 5, 2020
Title D-Day
So UNDERRATED... A MASTERPIECE
5 0
On 18 Again • Nov 4, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
the fact that we only have 2 episodes left and I feel like we have a while to go... I'm really excited to find out how Ji Ho will act around Woo Young/Dae Young. Also... plzzzz the twins better find out before he turns back to normal that Woo Young was their dad... That's all I ask.
4 0
Replying to Karina • Nov 4, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
Thats what im saying! Why did they leave it for the last 3 episodes... i think this is new, because we've never…
oh my gosh! you're right! I didn't even notice when si ah picked up the calendar and the Christmas tree in the back. I guess so then! He was about to say what happened and then he woke up!
1 0
Replying to MiniSushi • Nov 4, 2020
Title 18 Again
You should post this comment as a spoiler
gotcha.. thanks
1 0
Replying to Ghost_Dragon • Nov 3, 2020
Title 18 Again Spoiler
What is this new twist with Ye Ji Hoon's brother's accident? Was Dae Young ever involved in an accident in the…
Thats what im saying! Why did they leave it for the last 3 episodes... i think this is new, because we've never seen Dae Young in an accident up until now
2 6