Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europe
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Kookely • Apr 20, 2026
The very first role I watched her in was Eunsoo in Stranger/Secret Forest. I absolutely and completely fell in…
Oh for real? That'd be great! 😊 She's so good at those types of characters 😇 Anyway, I'm just always happy to see her 😁
2 0
Replying to Deenme • Apr 20, 2026
This doesn’t seem slow burn to me at all actually 😂
It definitely looks like it will be slowburn. Might end up platonic, but the foreshadowing still there. Can't blame you for feeling confused about so much random stuff happening in the first ep though, I think it will take time puzzling it together😁
1 0
Replying to Avin • Apr 20, 2026
Damn, a raigbait brainrot bot gaining VIP status, what has internet come to...
This 👌😮‍💨
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Apr 20, 2026
some people are clearly not wise enough to understand and appreciate such drama...
This one is very clearly for the ones with effort. It's okay if someone doesn't enjoy slow slice of life stories. It's okay that someone doesn't prefer these types of characters. But that doesn't make it a bad drama, a bad story, a low quality and something deserving of being dragged.🥲
0 0
Replying to sophya96 • Apr 20, 2026
She’s at a point in her career where she could take on more complex and mature roles, yet she’s still cast…
The very first role I watched her in was Eunsoo in Stranger/Secret Forest. I absolutely and completely fell in love with her, she was my favorite character and I loved her portrayal. I still hope one day I'll see her in a role like that again ☺️ She's outstanding in her movies, I find her roles there much more suitable🤧
2 2
Replying to Dr 008 • Apr 19, 2026
It seemed to me like slow burn romance so i dropped it. Maybe when more episodes are aired and other people have…
And what's wrong with that?😶
4 2
Replying to mari • Apr 14, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
I really liked taegeom 😭🥺
Me too don't even get me started on how fuckin much I was rooting for him.

Knew he was a goner the second he said "promise you'll protect my family" and the moment he joined hands with police though...
I just knew, that was the end for him. The last words he got to hear right before dying were the most horrible thing. He didn't deserve that. 😩😭😭😭💔
1 0
Replying to idontmindfallin • Apr 6, 2026
Review Still Shining
glad i could help someone ahahah😭😭 i was really glad that indeed jinyoungs character didn’t end up with…
Oh yes I watched Our unwritten soul, I really liked the drama! And I liked his chemistry with the FL, I would even ship them in real life even if she's a bit older than him. But that story was very well handled I think 😇
0 0
idontmindfallin • Apr 5, 2026
Review Still Shining
I just somehow had a hunch to better avoid this one... I'm so sorry for your wasted time, but thank you for the warnings still. Looks like you're really not alone on this boat 😂
So Jinyoung's character actually didn't end up with anyone at all? I gotta admit that's actually an original ending... But yet again he played the biggest self-sacrificial simp for an annoying FL, didn't he...🥲 Oh dear why would you choose a script like this. There are so many far more interesting projects... Why make our hearts and nerves gutted this way..?!😅
1 6
Replying to indigo • Mar 26, 2026
I don’t even care that he’s younger but more so that shin hye sun will eat him in the acting department. At…
And how many dramas have you watched with him? He's actually surprisingly very good .
0 1
Replying to sweetnothings • Mar 19, 2026
Not that we know of and not really?
Oh no I think I'm grateful for any answer, it's just fine! I thought the drama was far enough by now to sense some hints – and I knew there were two MLs so I just had to ask 😅 How do you like the chemistry between the main actors so far? (not a deal breaker to me anymore as that's pretty much subjective and individual, just asking out of curiosity 😁🙂‍↕️)
0 1
Replying to Life of Mingderella • Mar 17, 2026
My heart fluttered the moment our prettiest brown eyes man came on screen.
Aaaaaah I wonder just who might you be possibly talking about.. hmmmmm....🤔🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 15, 2026
So... you're telling me and the whole world that someone looking like JinYoung would be single for ten years,…
Just hearing that it's like this again, and again this drama where one of the leads or both of them have zero romantic life and zero intimacy throughout their 20's just because they were in love in high school.... Makes me glad I never started this. I love Jinyoung but I'm honestly sick of these tropes on the same level as childhood connections. Do you see anyone else hung up on their high school crush/ex partner to such extreme that they never find anyone else and live in a celibate in hopes that one day that person might (or might not) come back? 😮‍💨
1 3
Replying to taetaereviews • Mar 15, 2026
I thought so too but it's temporary. For me, I need Jinyoung to play more diverse characters in romance dramas.
All the non-action dramas he has... though I've been told otherwise the last time I stated this 😂
2 1
Replying to Dramasama • Mar 15, 2026
Just halfway thru ep3, the work culture is ridiculously suffocating. Not surprising these East Asian countries…
And highest suicide rate...
wonderful combo 🙃
4 1