Editorials
Replying to SEUNGBIN • Jun 4, 2026
Title ChermChey
anyone else watching on Gagaoolala? the english subtitles are missing in some parts and I want to know if it's…
I'm watching on Gagaoolala and some are missing for me too
2 1
On ChermChey • Jun 4, 2026
Title ChermChey
The unnecessary peach licking weirded me out. I hope ep2 is better
3 1
On Love Like a Bike • May 24, 2026
Title Love Like a Bike
It was an ok series but I LOVED Tawan and Dindin
7 0
On The Wicked Game • May 19, 2026
Title The Wicked Game
Normally I let low rating reviews put me off and I ignored them this time! Serves me right, I'm sorry low rating reviews, I will continue to listen to you moving forward. You could have saved me from watching this series
2 1
Replying to Emara R • May 18, 2026
Title Soul Mate Spoiler
That was some great acting from both leads. I was hoping Ryu would at least try to figure out why Johan was leaving.…
yes I agree. definitely a confession and break up in one! 🥲
1 0
On Love You Teacher • May 16, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
I LOVED the outfits in this. And I loved that they rewore some because that's so much more realistic on a teacher budget than the other shows where people wear a new fancy outfit every single day
3 0
Replying to Emara R • May 16, 2026
Title Soul Mate Spoiler
That was some great acting from both leads. I was hoping Ryu would at least try to figure out why Johan was leaving.…
I think because Johan made it sound like he had finally found someone he loved more than anything after only ever having Sua (and Ryu) so Ryu didn't want to stand in his way of what he thought would be true happiness for Johan. And he didn't think Johan was happy there anymore, so he didn't want to make him stay
1 2
On Soul Mate • May 16, 2026
Title Soul Mate Spoiler
This is the first time in a very long time that I have wholeheartedly sobbed at a series. Watching Johan walk away from Kanau and Ryu when you can see how much he loves the little family they've all built was heart wrenching
6 4
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 14, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I really would not mind if Jack and Dean don't end up together in the end. Please GMMTV 🙏 your set couples don't always have to end up together if the characters are bad for each other.
4 1
Replying to HaoYiran • Apr 28, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
it must have been super hot when filming so they had those factory coolers on. sometimes it can’t be helped…
Oh wow I never knew that! Learn something new everyday. Weird that I've never heard it in the back of a bl episode before then. Also I am sure I have seen bts of bl's before where they said it's really hot but they couldn't turn on the a/c due to noise
0 1
Replying to HaoYiran • Apr 28, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
it must have been super hot when filming so they had those factory coolers on. sometimes it can’t be helped…
surely they don’t film all of the scenes in sequence? filming for each episode would be spread across different days depending on filming location so unlikely for it to be that. also you can still hear it in outdoor scenes where they are unlikely to have a/c on surely?
0 3
Replying to Notawe • Apr 28, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Yes, it is still there while I watch episode 7 today. It is annoying.
I’m very surprised that no one noticed it during the editing and quality checking process haha
0 0
Replying to Kier • Apr 27, 2026
Title Love Begins in the World of If
I liked the story and feel the tension between the two were good but I felt when they got together, or in a few…
That's exactly how I felt too
1 0
Replying to Bill MacNeil • Apr 27, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Yes!! and the constant dog barking near the end of the episode.
Yes! At first I ignored the dog because I assumed it was a neighbours dog but it would not stop!
1 0
On Love You Teacher • Apr 26, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Is it just me or does episode 7 have a rumbly a/c noise constantly in the background? I don't remember noticing it in other episodes?
11 9
On Duang with You • Apr 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
I need more marvis and jamie!!
7 1
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 31, 2026
Title A(ir) Moment
Okay so the actor Leo got suspended from the company.. just speculation, but probably crime like drugs or murder…
It can't be anything too extreme as they are only temporarily suspending him and are still keeping him as an artist under their company
2 1
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • Mar 27, 2026
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
Can I just say, I think Pop and Lee's acting really improved in this season from the last season. They weren't bad in the last season but I think they're definitely better in this one. I also thought they were really good in I'm the Most Beautiful Count
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Nov 27, 2025
Title Boys' Journey
Ok but eps 4-7 are really emotional. I cried with them and felt so much anger towards the stuff for making them…
I also felt bad because sometimes they would cut the guys off and I didn't like them telling Garfield that he should speak to his parents to ask them to stop the domestic violence, and asking him if he tried to stop it as a kid. It should not be the burden of a child to stop domestic violence between his parents when he is not even 10 years old and now he feels like he should have put a stop to it
2 0
On LoveSick 2024 • Nov 25, 2025
Title LoveSick 2024
I’ve watched 5 eps and it’s cute but there’s just way too many characters to keep track of everything. Having to drop for now
1 0
1