Editorials
On Cube • Jun 28, 2022
Title Cube
I quite enjoyed it to be honest, it wasn't anything remarkable but I still had a fun enough time watching it
2 0
On Yaksha: Ruthless Operations • May 23, 2022
Title Yaksha: Ruthless Operations
I’m glad I didn’t read the comments before watching it because I’m easily swayed by other peoples opinions of films but I quite enjoyed this film in the end. Was it a masterpiece? No. But I enjoyed it a lot nonetheless
13 0
On Assassination Classroom • Feb 9, 2022
Title Assassination Classroom
This is the most ridiculous, hilarious, movie I've ever seen - I loved it!!
2 0
On My Beautiful Man • Jan 21, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
Wow, Yagi Yusei's acting in this was incredible!
11 0
On Honey Lemon Soda • Jan 12, 2022
Title Honey Lemon Soda
I was going to say it would have been better if the ml spoke above a whisper, but if I’m being honest with myself there was far more wrong with it than that
5 0
On New World • Jan 7, 2022
Title New World
I hated the fact that the tables kept turning and there was so many unexpected twists but at the same time, that's what I loved about it! ><
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Oct 23, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Well, Tharn never kidnapped Type and tortured him, so I'm not sure that's way less toxic than TT. I'd rather have…
I understand what you're saying but my comment was about Don't Say No, not Leo and Fiat
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • Oct 23, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Well, Tharn never kidnapped Type and tortured him, so I'm not sure that's way less toxic than TT. I'd rather have…
The kidnapping and torturing happened in TT2, not Don't Say No
1 9
On Don't Say No • Oct 22, 2021
Title Don't Say No
I quite enjoyed it to be honest heehee. Sure there was still toxicity but let's be honest way less than TT and TT2, there's a reason the abbreviations look like crying faces... anyway, my only peeve is LEON. SIR! HELLO?!
4 11
On 7 Project • Oct 14, 2021
Title 7 Project
There's more gl in ep2 than there is in the actual gl episode
0 0
Replying to muimui94 • Oct 7, 2021
Title Color Rush Season 2
If one of the leads will not be in this I feel like this is a perfect opportunity to kinda re-do the series. I…
The korean version of 2moons
10 0
On Paik's Spirit • Oct 2, 2021
Title Paik's Spirit
I thought this was going to be more of a talk show so I was very surprised when 10 minutes into the first episode he was teaching me how Soju's made :/
9 0
Replying to Chellabration • Sep 21, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Not Leon and Pob carrying the whole show
I read that as 'crying the whole show' and then I was trying to remember when they've been crying lol. But yes, I'm enjoying how much screen time their storyline gets
1 0
On Seven of Me • Sep 13, 2021
Title Seven of Me
Loved it until about the last 8 episodes when they started to lose me a little. Ml's acting was amazing!
0 0
Replying to Dillys • Aug 31, 2021
Title Top Secret Together
Seriously am I the only one who noticed the girl from the behind the scenes is Maprang from roommates the series.
I knew I recognised her from somewhere! Thank you!
1 1
Replying to Lisa • Aug 25, 2021
Title My Little Princess
Which episode main leads started dating??
No I haven’t seen it but I don’t think it’s a continuation, it’s just got lots of the same cast. No Mike Angelo though :(
1 0
Replying to Lisa • Aug 25, 2021
Title My Little Princess Spoiler
Which episode main leads started dating??
One of the very last few, like 14 I think
1 2
On Top Secret Together • Aug 22, 2021
Title Top Secret Together
Stop, turn around, and go back to the safety of wherever you came from
5 0
Replying to Lee • Aug 21, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Happened in something else too, probably TT2, so frustrating!
Yeah like they’re sharing a heart felt moment and all I can do is sing along to the song
2 0
Replying to WTILK • Aug 21, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Loving this show. Currently my favourite to look forward to each week. Love Ja and First. However, am I missing…
I don't see it yet either..
1 0
1