Celebrity Replying to DramaMama123 • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I’m loving this series!! And then coming here to read the comments— the mutual fangirling does not disappoint…
I so agree with the mutual fangirling and I'm genuinely afraid that when this drama ends I'll be crying missing these days. I even memorized some usernames bcz I just see them so often 😭
6 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Apr 2, 2024
Title Burning Flames Spoiler
Well, well, well, some changes afoot. I see that A Lan was saved Grand Elder SY. Now, he has the same agenda as…
SY is shen yan right?? I haven't watched the latest episodes but if the sage hall join WG then the immortals won't stand a damn chance fr
0 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
shen li to a li to lili ✨ he'll never be out of names
18 2
Replying to Sandrusca • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Im definitely reading the novel after it finishes airing. Especiakly for spicy scenes that wont make it to the…
i will just give it a reread 😆
2 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
it's xingzhi bringing new flowers everyday for me
12 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
And he takes her hand to touch his face just to feel it! his smile there was so sweetAnd princess carrying her…
😂
0 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
And he takes her hand to touch his face just to feel it! his smile there was so sweetAnd princess carrying her…
and him not letting go😭
4 0
Replying to SavethChorn • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I love how they were telling each other that it looked good 😂😂
it honestly did😂
4 2
Replying to Leinzl • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
his looks more hilarious than Yu Yi AHAHHA I just can't 😂
these two sitting together while grinning at each other is the funniest fr
6 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
y'all the 'sorry, I poked your eyes' scene😭✨the smiles on their faces my heart can't take it didn't disappoint me as the novel reader
8 5
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
furong be slaying that fisherman look (too)
17 6
On Burning Flames • Apr 2, 2024
Title Burning Flames
everything aside bai cai's outfits are only getting better and better
3 1
On Summer Strike • Apr 2, 2024
Title Summer Strike
came here after completing the drama and I honestly loved it. if they only showed us the better side of her summer strike I would get bored but it has a hint of mystery and that was okay. the ending was pleasing and realistic. but if I had come here to see whether I should watch it or not then I would have missed out on this drama bcz there are many people calling it boring which might not be true for everyone
0 0
Replying to adjani • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
How do you guys feel abt LGX as XZ, I am totally loving it but some are saying he looks a bit too "bulky" they…
slayin literally slayin!!! he will be remembered for this role it's my first work of LGX and I'm in love with his 'no expression' expressions
5 1
Replying to pamgees • Apr 2, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Bai cai's obsession with A Gou made it easy for her to be used if she could accept the current AGou it wouldn't…
she already accepted him in episode 29
1 1
Replying to Badgal1995 • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
Can you explain Mofang's storyline to me? Did he do all this to get back or avenge his father not for power after…
mofang is the son of liu ming the former immortal king/lord (before shen muyue) and Fu sheng 'raised' him only to take revenge for his father someday who was killed by XZ and no he's not after power or anything I think he would rather die but he just can't
5 0
Replying to pewpewmew • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Oh no :( what scene? I didn’t read the novel.
don't even get me started I suffered while changing mine like I had so many of them specially the riverside scene in the mortal realm
0 1
Replying to pewpewmew • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Oh no :( what scene? I didn’t read the novel.
u noticed it's new?!?! I adore this pic and I read the epilogue it's so sweet
0 3
Replying to pewpewmew • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Oh no :( what scene? I didn’t read the novel.
oh gosh I never read the epilogue I have been missing out I need to hurry
1 1
Replying to pewpewmew • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Oh no :( what scene? I didn’t read the novel.
20 years?? bro took so much time for that
1 5
