Celebrity
Replying to 21questions • Dec 2, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
maybe they’re waiting for reservation to reach 800k or 900k. It’s 745k lets wait
me neither I heard it takes about 2 months for a drama to air even after it gets distribution license so I'm not expecting much this year lol just the distribution license and some materials maybe
5 0
Replying to 21questions • Dec 2, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
maybe they’re waiting for reservation to reach 800k or 900k. It’s 745k lets wait
I checked in the morning it was 742k so Ig it's increasing pretty well we might at least get some materials if it reaches around 1M
6 2
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Dec 1, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
I think 8.2 is too high for this drama, even though I'm a fan of ZYC, maybe he's too handsome to be paired with…
"too handsome to be paired with TSY" y'all someone volunteered to get roasted
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Dec 1, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
Q1 maybe I don't see this one coming out in December no distribution license yet😭
8 0
On Legend of the Female General • Nov 27, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
WHEN???????
9 0
Replying to xuehua • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
you're not alone, it's been a week since this drama has ended for me but I still keep coming back into this comment…
withdrawal syndrome!!!!
4 0
Replying to Luna • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
its da same for me too ❤️🩹
we all even have fof profile pics/gif 😭
4 2
Replying to Sunny789 • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Everytime I click on yt it gives me feed full of FOF. It tells me I know you are obsessed with it and I know you…
literally!!! I stopped using yt at this point and I'm trying really hard to just read some novels😆
3 1
Replying to yoonuyea • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
same here. i clicked on yt to watch something else but ended up watching bts, interviews, MVs and promo variety…
sometimes I even end up sobbing while watching shorts of the last few eps😭 that feels so silly cz I never get this much attached to dramas
6 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
having a hard time moving on!!! I thought it would be ok after a few days but my yt feed is SO full of fof edits! it's like living your mundane life and then suddenly u realize you're actually singing "little verses" lmaooo how to move on!!!!!
17 19
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 2, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
heard someone say ZY's umbrella was a gift from LL???
3 5
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 27, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
just started this one!!! is their so-called father this annoying and unfair throughout the drama?
1 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 13, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
y'all what happened? like I'm literally nervous to check out the comments now what fanwar? I just wanted to know when this one is coming out lmao
4 1
Replying to Teddycruz • Oct 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
yes it is
thanks for replying
1 0
On Family by Choice • Oct 13, 2024
Title Family by Choice
just curious is it the Korean remake of Go Ahead (cdrama)?
2 2
Replying to Sh_a • Oct 9, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
Is strange tales of tang dynasty good? Cause im on season 1 ep 3 and somwhow i cant get into it. Does it get better
I watched both season at one go and liked them a lot. They will forever be on my top 5 list. The teamwork, their different backgrounds and expertise, character growth and the way mysterious cases unfold is insane. For me, no detective drama will deliver the feels STTD did. But at the end of the day, it's individual preference. btw I also thought I would stop cz llf's character was kinda annoying at first but trust me you'll end up loving them all by the end especially in season 2
1 0
Replying to Pkr • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
No wonder your watchlist is filled with shit shows 🤣
keep justifying your shitty behavior
5 0
Replying to Cora • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Honestly, if you don't like this drama, just write like 'I didn't like this', and not like 'this drama is bad.'
LOUDER FOR THE AWFUL PEOPLE
9 0
Replying to Pkr • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
No wonder your watchlist is filled with shit shows 🤣
and I'm wondering what gives you the right to "tease" someone online for their "bad taste"? goodness the types of people we have to see online!!!
3 2
On Love Next Door • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
damn I love BSR's character sm and I resonate with her eldest daughter "syndrome" too how she thinks she shouldn't bother others with her problems(this mentality isn't healthy ik not every problem is meant to be tackled alone) I also developed a disliking for people who love but not openly and expect others to know their intentions. I cried a river while watching this yet I love this drama sm
15 0
