Celebrity
Replying to keelyMac • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li Spoiler
im still not over the fact that Shen li's dad is locked up forever so its not a completely happy ending for me
I think the place had to be sealed to collapse and to make sure there will be no trouble about it again. and yes at the end the extra natural heaven collapsed with the abyss bcz xingzhi placed the seals there instead of the immortal realm. that's how much I could understand
1 0
Replying to Sher • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
same...where can i read the novel? ;( able to share me the link? XD
https://www.justreads.net/translations/atp/atp.php#ch-73
3 0
Replying to leenaaaa • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
man convinced me to stay single cz where will I find a xingzhi basking in the sun???
from that pov I will be the first to go for the volunteering lol bcz simpin over them is better than having xz
1 0
Replying to leenaaaa • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
man convinced me to stay single cz where will I find a xingzhi basking in the sun???
if I actually find a place like that and go there then I'll be third wheeling cz the phoenix is already there 🙂 or a chicken
3 2
Replying to Quacknet • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Sheesh Lin geng xin (the actor playing xing zhi) gained 310,000 followers in 7 days on weibo! The power this series…
gosh that's no joke
2 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
He also admitted that when he looked at the script, he wasn't even that interested, but he still accepted it because…
thank goodness he did and I'm damn sure he will never regret this decision
3 0
Replying to lin • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
This drama is way too good, it's got me crying a few times aswell! Shen Li's parents story was so sad too 😭
ep 37?? I couldn't stop the tears fr
2 0
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I went to bed thinking about this drama, woke up thinking about this drama. IT'S SO GOOD. Everything will be now…
man convinced me to stay single cz where will I find a xingzhi basking in the sun???
3 4
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
finished the drama now I will be reading the novel so it makes me feel like I NEED to watch the drama again and it will become a cycle
8 0
Replying to Cherries • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I can not shut up about this drama even if I tried. I finished it yesterday but i just keep coming back cuz I…
exactly
0 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I just loved how they portrayed furong's character here. He had character development in the novel too but that just can't be compared to this one
16 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
y'all saw that eye roll fenglai gave?? gosh shen li has got some of his sass
11 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
one moment shen li is trying to persuade xingzhi to let her go the next moment they are cursing natural law together and then comes the fight?!?! truly unpredictable
8 2
Replying to rose • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
was going to watch AvenueX's review before the episodes drop but immediately closed the youtube tab after I saw…
literally he has every qualifications for this role
6 1
Replying to JYJ • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
After ShenLi ends I will be a jigsaw puzzle where nothing fits 🤧🤧🤧
u just put everything I'm feeling in a sentence
1 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I know right... I'll miss when i would come into this comment section literally every 2 hours, when i cried while…
never felt this attached to a drama before. the journey with shen li and xingzhi will always be one of my favorites
1 0
Replying to Leinzl • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I engaged more time in scrolling here than FB nowadays - since the airing of this ☺️
this is the first drama which made me curious enough to read the novel twice while it is still airing🥲
1 1
Replying to JYJ • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
🥹🥺 this will be my comfort show for the next years
absolutely but it won't be the same again
0 0
Replying to leenaaaa • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
SOKP he was the sml there and he's mu zi chen here if you read the novel he's lady jin's future husband
yes I remember liking his character a lot in please feel at ease mr ling
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 5, 2024
Title Guess Who I Am
Novel
oops!! I haven't started yet so..
1 0
