K-Drama
Replying to Mubee • Jan 28, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Why did they cast some random men
Some people can do well in their debuted drama .
0 4
On Tomorrow • Jan 28, 2024
Title Tomorrow
I cried in all those 16 episodes
15 1
On Secret Love Tales of Soosung Palace • Jan 28, 2024
Title Secret Love Tales of Soosung Palace
Can't wait 😍
2 0
Replying to Jin • Jan 28, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
She maybe the mastermind of bullies but she is just broken. She's not the real villain, the real problem is someone…
The webtoon is perfect I hope the drama is also good 😊
2 0
Replying to Jin • Jan 28, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
She maybe the mastermind of bullies but she is just broken. She's not the real villain, the real problem is someone…
Yes, the real villain is the worst she actually psychopath 😮
1 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jan 27, 2024
Title Pyramid Game Spoiler
Let me tell you the girl sitting on the top must be the mastermind of bullies.... ig
She maybe the mastermind of bullies but she is just broken. She's not the real villain, the real problem is someone else .
1 4
On Cashero • Jan 27, 2024
Title Cashero
Sister to girlfriend real quick 😉
2 0
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jan 27, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
You have some unusual fantasies
What's unusual? You never watched this kind of drama before but I did.
0 0
Replying to LouM • Jan 27, 2024
Title The Dream Songs
i would say it depends on the viewer's interperation,personally i 100% think it was strongly hinted as GL others…
Friendship is different from romance felling
4 0
On Pyramid Game • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
I like the way they keep all the same hairstyles from the webtoon 💚☺️
2 0
Replying to Jin • Jan 26, 2024
Title You and Everything Else
The other female lead is her ex best friend and the male lead is her ex boyfriend so I don't think there's love…
I never looks down on others culture I just think the reality is people are love in different ways and They should accept that. Don't overthinking
0 5
Replying to Jin • Jan 26, 2024
Title You and Everything Else
The other female lead is her ex best friend and the male lead is her ex boyfriend so I don't think there's love…
Why Korean can't face the reality why 😁
0 7
On Family by Choice • Jan 25, 2024
Title Family by Choice
The visual cast 😭💚
2 0
Replying to xmoon • Jan 25, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
02.29. TVING
Thanks you so much 💓😊
0 0
Replying to Ayu • Jan 25, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
who needs males when you hv 20 girls scheming against each other 💣🤓
Not 20 but 25 I remember all of their name 😂
0 2
Replying to xmoon • Jan 25, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
02.29. TVING
How did you know that?
0 3
Replying to Golden Chariot • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Price of Confession
Yes, I'm really bummed Kim Jiwon isn't in it...working with Jeon Doyeon is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and…
You mean action drama?
0 1
Replying to Jin • Jan 23, 2024
Title Dear Hongrang
In moon lovers half siblings can marry each other without any problem
Why you talk out of topic, I just said there's time when half siblings can marry each other without any problem
0 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Jan 23, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
If they swapped souls I want the romance between the first female lead and the second female lead 😁
6 3
Replying to WangKai09 • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Price of Confession
Well the first lead (teacher role) must be much older that's why we get Song Hyekyo - Han Sohee pairing at first…
I don't know about the plot of the drama that's why I said that thanks you
1 0
