K-Drama
On Night Has Come • Dec 21, 2023
Title Night Has Come
When Junhee said " We need to kill her to stop her" I was like bro she just saved you last night and today you want her dead
11 6
On Park Joo Won • Dec 19, 2023
Person Park Joo Won
I like her acting 💕💚
1 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Dec 19, 2023
Title Dear Hongrang
OK, so the MDL brief is written rough shod.Half-bro and sis story build up is 'eeky - yucky' as a romance tale…
In moon lovers half siblings can marry each other without any problem
0 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Dec 18, 2023
Title Night Has Come
why?why them and not citizens?after all, no one is bad in this game.they all gotta kill in order to live.
That Somi girl is a bully, Than Wooram boy is a stalker,That Dabeom boy is actually psychopath...They was chosen to be mafia for a reason
2 1
On Night Has Come • Dec 18, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Why did they believe what Somi' s said rather than believe Nahee? I'm so mad 🥺
4 1
On Death's Game • Dec 17, 2023
Title Death's Game
Not Jang Uk called his mom that b*tch 😂
7 0
On Maestra: Strings of Truth • Dec 17, 2023
Title Maestra: Strings of Truth
Just looked at her husband 's face I know he's going to cheats on her 😂
6 0
On Night Has Come • Dec 14, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Why everyone hate mafia so much not like they want to be it? The civilian want to live, What about them?
1 1
On S Line • Dec 12, 2023
Title S Line
Lee drama 😂😍
12 0
On Cringy Romance • Dec 10, 2023
Title Cringy Romance
3 years has passed 😭
11 2
On The Judge from Hell • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Judge from Hell
Her husband as the male lead please 💚
2 0
On The Second Person to Like • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Second Person to Like
Why the second person?
0 0
On Seo Yea Ji • Dec 10, 2023
Person Seo Yea Ji
I trust her if she said she's innocent than she's innocent 💚
16 1
On Light Shop • Dec 9, 2023
Title Light Shop
OMo Park Boyoung 💚
3 0
Replying to ONLYCDRAMA • Dec 9, 2023
Person Choi Myung Bin
Why dont she act as main lead in school dramas ?
Because they like to cast 20s and 30s actress to act in that roles 😂
9 0
Replying to Akayla27 • Dec 5, 2023
Title Pyramid Game
This wild.... Oh gosh I am all for the equal rights and all that but let's be real we already have Weak Class…
Some people don't wanna watch GL dramas, Some people don't wanna watch a bunch of women bully one another but for me I don't wanna watch a class that full of boys students.
11 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Dec 4, 2023
Title Pyramid Game
According to Variety the provider will be Paramount+https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/paramount-korean-tv-shows-content-cj-enm-1235736482/Paramount+…
April? They should have released it in January 😭
0 1
Replying to Jin • Dec 1, 2023
Title Love Song for Illusion
The title 's not nonsense It's actually the plot of the webtoon
I'm not Korean and I don't speak English I just learned it for fun so It's doesn't matter to me 😂😂
0 0
Replying to Jin • Dec 1, 2023
Title Love Song for Illusion
The title 's not nonsense It's actually the plot of the webtoon
Hahahah no one cares about grammar this days 😂
0 3
Replying to Tom • Dec 1, 2023
Title Love Song for Illusion
The English title is nonsense but I'm hoping this is good!
The title 's not nonsense It's actually the plot of the webtoon
1 7
