News
Replying to Khazuha • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Thats so called BFF or Husband soon Jung da jung will take revenge on them both 😂
I still find it difficult to understand the title 😁
0 1
Replying to Khazuha • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Thats so called BFF or Husband soon Jung da jung will take revenge on them both 😂
Yes, her mother 's second marriage and her second marriage if the title is the second marriage I would be more understandable 😁
0 3
On Unpredictable Family • Oct 25, 2023
Title Unpredictable Family
Did Eunsung 's father really cheat on his ex wife?
0 10
Replying to Khazuha • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Thats so called BFF or Husband soon Jung da jung will take revenge on them both 😂
Yes, he is because he's the first males lead 😂 but I don't understand what's the third marriage here
0 5
Replying to Khazuha • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Thats so called BFF or Husband soon Jung da jung will take revenge on them both 😂
Seran's revenge is nonsense because Dajung's father is not the one who killed her father even if he did it Dajung did nothing wrong why did she took it out on her...and Dajung's revenge if Seran took her husband It's a waste of time for me It's better if I find someone new 😆
0 7
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Oct 24, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
I believe so because her dumb revenge is going to based on jealousy and lies her mom told her about FL's dad killing…
The 2FL's dad huge the FL's mom they clearly had an affair and I still think the 2 FL is going to end up with the FL's husband
0 0
On The Third Marriage • Oct 24, 2023
Title The Third Marriage
Don't tell me her bff is going to steal her husband?😭
1 11
On High Cookie • Oct 18, 2023
Title High Cookie
Just one bite my wish will come true? 😂
3 0
Replying to Pritha dubey • Oct 16, 2023
Title Doona!
what happens spoil it
Actually I never read any side story before It's my habit to read only the final chapter 😄😄
0 1
Replying to Pritha dubey • Oct 15, 2023
Title Doona!
what happens spoil it
No, I didn't see it. I stopped at chapter 134
1 3
Replying to Pritha dubey • Oct 15, 2023
Title Doona!
what happens spoil it
I finished reading the webtoon and I don't see him end up with Ira, He ended up single
1 6
Replying to Pritha dubey • Oct 15, 2023
Title Doona!
what happens spoil it
What about his first love, Did she used to like him back or not??
1 8
On The Murky Stream • Oct 13, 2023
Title The Murky Stream
Cast Nana as the female lead please 💚
5 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 10, 2023
Title You and Everything Else
The other female lead is her ex best friend and the male lead is her ex boyfriend so I don't think there's love…
Believes me they will only make us ship them but they won't made LGBT
5 14
On I'm Home • Oct 10, 2023
Title I'm Home
Cast Nana as the female lead please 💚
1 17
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Oct 6, 2023
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
I like the Chinese 's version, Can't wait for this remakes 😍
1 2
Replying to wish a bright life • Oct 3, 2023
Title You and Everything Else
Please no love triangle
The other female lead is her ex best friend and the male lead is her ex boyfriend so I don't think there's love triangle here
3 16
On Flirt and Shopping • Oct 2, 2023
Title Flirt and Shopping
Cast Nana as the female lead please 💚
2 0
lo_ve • Oct 2, 2023
Article Jung Hae In will Reportedly Lead his First Romantic Comedy K-drama!
Cast Nana as the female lead please 💚
9 0
Replying to JyotiPriyaRajoriya • Sep 30, 2023
Title Fantasy of the Girls
Where can I see it, is it here on youtube, if this movie is on youtube, can someone send me its full movie link,…
You can watch in on Dramacool
2 0
