K-Drama
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Nov 30, 2023
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
I hope they keep Buyeong character in the drama 😭
5 1
Replying to Ghazan • Nov 29, 2023
Title I'm Home
I want joy to be in it
They always makes people don't like the second female lead they always do that
1 1
Replying to Ghazan • Nov 29, 2023
Title I'm Home
I want joy to be in it
That's mean she's a good actress 😁
0 0
On Summer Strike • Nov 29, 2023
Title Summer Strike
They finally hold hands 😭
4 0
Replying to Jin • Nov 28, 2023
Title Genie, Make a Wish
She's the female lead 's girlfriend since there's no romance between the male lead and the female lead 😂
Sorry,It's just a joke
0 1
Replying to Marwen Ricky • Nov 27, 2023
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Ahn Eun Jin as a SFL is criminal 😏
She's the female lead 's girlfriend since there's no romance between the male lead and the female lead 😂
1 3
On Light Shop • Nov 27, 2023
Title Light Shop
Kim Seolhyun and her webtoon character area 💚
2 0
On Missing Crown Prince • Nov 26, 2023
Title Missing Crown Prince
Hong Yeji in her historical dramas area 💚
10 0
Replying to Jin • Nov 24, 2023
Title Study Group
It's not
But the 2 girls who are in love with him is going to appear in season 2 😑
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • Nov 24, 2023
Title Study Group
I hope it's not student teacher romance
It's not
5 2
On The Secret of Us • Nov 23, 2023
Title The Secret of Us
Can't wait 😻
3 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Nov 21, 2023
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Any lesbian
If they followed the webtoon there are.
15 0
Replying to 11359971 • Nov 18, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Lol... 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aw thanks you 😊 you're so kind
1 1
Replying to 11359971 • Nov 18, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Lol... 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I'm still alive thanks goodness 😂🙏
0 3
Replying to Shantiece • Nov 16, 2023
Title Death's Game
I don't know if I should read the webtoon first or watch with fresh eyes.
Read the webtoon I already finished it
1 0
Replying to Jin • Nov 15, 2023
Title You and Everything Else
The other female lead is her ex best friend and the male lead is her ex boyfriend so I don't think there's love…
I never know LGBT it's only for friendship before I only know it's for the way you love in romantic way
0 1
On My Man Is Cupid • Nov 14, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
After a thousand years finally 😍
5 0
Replying to 11359971 • Nov 14, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Lol... 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
Okay, Thanks you
1 0
Replying to 11359971 • Nov 14, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Lol... 😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why there's no poster?
0 2
On I’m against My Romance • Nov 12, 2023
Title I’m against My Romance
Jung Gunjoo as the male lead please 💚
0 0
