Editorials
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Ending the episode without a preview is diabolical!!!
18 3
On Payback • Jul 18, 2026
Title Payback
That bus scene with a bunch of fujoshis was definitely inspired by a Japanese mini drama "Conceited" https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1GzLn5d_mHHvw7X908OHuLjfgvRQ3Fzi&si=YoQ4QX8oUXj_HM3J
8 1
On Love Class Season 3 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
Both pairs have zero chemistry. I'm sorry.
5 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 17, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I don’t like this DanJane arc.
15 3
Replying to Heeseung • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
wait where was this lol
When he was spanking him with the whip. There was a distinct jockstrap line.
3 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 5, 2026
Title Payback
What more do you want ? It's not porn.
I know it's not porn. If i want to watch porn, I have plenty of resources to do so. We already have some homophobe equating bl watchers as porn lovers in other thread. This kind of talk, you insinuating I wanted a hardcore scene, needs to stop. I'm not gonna have any more of it here. My emphasis on the comment is they made such a big deal on social about the scene and it was not. Pointing out that a scene was overhyped is not the same as asking for hardcore content.
7 1
Replying to MDL Juju • Jul 5, 2026
Title Payback
to be fair if you pause (and people definitely did) you can see Min's entire butt, and that's not something you…
lol yeah. the announcement got me excited. i thought we're gonna get BoC level explicit. it should have been an email.
1 1
On Payback • Jul 5, 2026
Title Payback
ngl when the studio issued the statement not to share the clip of explicit scene earlier this week, I was expecting something revealing but it's just another nc scene with a tramp stamp.
3 8
On Deep In • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In
They think they're gonna get cute and thought we not gonna notice that jockstrap 🤓🧐
8 3
On Wishing upon the Shooting Stars • Jun 4, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
I clocked Sam Lim right away...but why am I realizing Er'Hong bro is Andy Wu on the last episode 😭...and his co-star of MTYL, Snoopy, with bleached hair and brow???
8 0
On The Heir • May 29, 2026
Title The Heir
Did she close down her ink shop or if it's still open, who's managing it?
0 1
On A Splendid Match • May 13, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
So irl they 🔪🥖 the young eunah to be the crown prince's servant? Poor thing!
2 1
Replying to lilly_tofu • May 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
there's a two-part movie version called "A Round Trip to Love" that came out in 2016
I saw someone uploaded vol1~3 translated by megajivetranslations on wattpad (the megajivetranslations wordpress isn't loading chapters for some reason). vol4~6 and extras in Chinese https://www.biqu86.com/30011/ and use translator plugin to read.
0 1
Replying to kongel • May 11, 2026
Title Double Helix
I literally cannot tolerate THE WAIT. Where can I read the book??? I need to know everything this instant 😭
there's a two-part movie version called "A Round Trip to Love" that came out in 2016
5 3
On Rebirth • Apr 12, 2026
Title Rebirth
General Huan is the kind of image I picture when her resume is a fierce female general who bravely fought many battles and led thousands of troups.
14 1
On Always Meet Again • Mar 26, 2026
Title Always Meet Again
The time travel arrangement is rather vague and impossible. He vanished out of thin air and that's fine I guess. They can make things up ilke he ran away from home or whatever. But he is still in touch with the other guy (how is that even possible) and Woojin never bothers bothered to look for him during those 8 years???
16 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 8, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
It's so worth the wait. I'm on ep5. I hope it doesn't take long to reveal his real identity. and I hope those super long WuKong's phoenix feathers scenes don't cheapen the narrative.
4 1
Replying to Anja MS • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
Those two actors are not allowed to appear together on screen in any way, since Addicted Heroin. So it was a perfect…
lol I totally forgot about those TWO classmates.
2 0
On Love after Addiction • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
ok...who the hell are those two old classmates getting married? I was anticipating a cameo of some sort and nothing happened.
8 5
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 7, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Boston is here to stir the pot! 😁 the pot itself is already stirring when he entered the room....esp on Dean's face.
14 1
1
1