News
On Happiness • Dec 28, 2022
Title Happiness
The series has a great premise, it's like Sweet Home, you get to know all of the characters in the building. But the protagonists are very tiring to me, it's okay being the smartest in the room a few times, but every time is where it gets silly. I like the rest of the characters though especially the doctor.
0 0
lo_ve • Sep 2, 2022
Article Upcoming Netflix original series "Glitch" announces its premiere date!
I'm only excited for it because the writer did Extracurricular. Oh I wish that had a 2nd season.
4 0
On Glitch • Jun 13, 2022
Title Glitch
Please say this is in the world of Extracurricular as i've always wanted a season 2
2 0
Dojemi10 • Jun 13, 2022
Article Netflix drops the teaser for the second season of the hit series “Squid Game.”
I'm ready, watched the first season 3 times already. I never re-watch things and pay attention, only to this.
3 0
On Liar Game • Jun 11, 2022
Title Liar Game
This is a nice comedic spin on the manga that I like it nearly as much.
0 0
Replying to Sakshi • Jun 11, 2022
Title Girl from Nowhere
Can you suggest some other drama like this
Kyouso no Musume seems to be very similar
2 0
