Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: England
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 24, 2017
Suzy • Aug 18, 2024
I started in 2018 or 2019 with Signal, Children of Nobody, Vagabond, Save Me and others that were similar. It's been very hard to find new shows that have been better then those, only Squid Game, Death's Game, The Glory and Moving have come close plus drama's that aren't korean like Reset and Joy of Life but we aren't talking about those. I feel as if lots of the new shows have obvious tropes so it's not as engaging as i've seen it all before with the shows I started with. For example, the guy that's helping you the most is the main villain you've been chasing or if someone is the son of some contruction company they are the killer or the male and female lead have a shared past that comes to light later in the show, nearly every show is like that , I could go on. Still though, kdrama's are the best, I barely watch american or british shows now since I started kdrama's.
4 1
Replying to Dreamer • Jun 10, 2024
second season WHENNN 😭😭
I doubt it, the main lead doesn't seem to really act anymore, played one support role in 4 years since Extracurricular for some reason.
6 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Apr 24, 2024
It's like the world's longest running soap opera -- the British show Coronation Street. My whole family used to…
Same but with Eastenders, if there was around 4 episodes a week, then it was around 200 episodes per year so I've watched thousands easy.
2 1
On The Devil Judge • Apr 17, 2024
Watched 1 episode, seems like it'll be good but will also be very very slow. paced. For movie long episodes, I can only hope all the episodes are like the first.
2 0
On Vagabond • Apr 11, 2024
Title Vagabond
There really is a going to be a 2nd season after 5 years? Signal announced season 2 after 8 years, it's like they know what made me start watching dramas.
4 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Apr 6, 2024
Just watched this, it's my 3rd Chinese Drama and it was great. It's probably the longest drama i've watched too yet there are going to be 30 more episodes, can't wait. Happy I only have to wait a couple months for season 2 so I won't forget nothing. Bet it was worth the wait for those of you who did it earlier.
2 4
On Pyramid Game • Mar 21, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
When I first saw this, i'm sure the rating was 8.1 and now it's an 8.6. This show was a fun ride and seriously the cast was great. I need to know though, from that ending if there's more to the story, if they'll be a season 2, as it's ending is very similar to Weak Hero Class that is getting a season 2.
4 3
Replying to Vina96 • Mar 21, 2024
I doubt the OG cast will be back. It will likely be a brand new story with new faces.
I can see it being like Save Me and Save Me 2, different cast but very similar scenarios
2 1
Replying to trunkenta18 • Mar 15, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Yeah I enjoy this because I have brain rot!! Sorry I lack the critical thinking that you so possess. Idek how…
If Squid Game became so popular with a premise that has hundreds of people go missing and no one seems to realise it, then why should we care about realism in a drama. You should watch a documentary.
25 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 12, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
I haven't watched a drama weekly since Uncanny Counter S1. The acting and characters in this is superb so far.
3 0
On Reset • Nov 2, 2023
Title Reset
This deserves a sequel/ requel quite like Save Me, could easily be a time loop of another scenario like a heist. But I know it will never happen.
6 1
On Sanctuary • May 9, 2023
Title Sanctuary
If sports anime gets you hyped, this is the sports show to watch. It ends abruptly, it's unfinished, hopefully there's a second season but there's an appreciation to the open ending as you root for both characters. I don't think I've seen another drama like this except for sports movies so this is my type of show, hope more like this are made. 10/10, sports is sports.
6 0
Replying to nel • Mar 25, 2023
I was going to watch after watching the season 1, but i really dont like the acting of the female lead.... Can…
It's just as good if not better than the 1st season. And I don't believe you don't like her acting, she's just a pretty unlikable character throughout. You should watch for the main male leads performance as he tries to save his unlikable sister and the rest of the unlikable village residents from being duped out their money although they don't deserve it. It was a great watch, I recommend.
5 0
Replying to Selty • Jan 10, 2023
Title The Glory
I finished it 3 days ago still thinking about it all the time it might be in my top 3 all time fav drama. can…
My Name, it's another revenge story and on Netflix too
1 0
On Little Women • Dec 28, 2022
Title Little Women
I'll be honest, I was expecting something very different, as in a mystery, but it's very obvious. A lot of drama's i've watched recently have been poorly executed, like here is this very limited cast, lets do a mystery and shock everyone although there's an obvious good and bad side.
4 0