Editorials
On Plastic Beauty • 7 days ago
Title Plastic Beauty
I don't know how or why I watched this series but I did. i liked it, I liked the main 2 characters at least, the rest were pretty annoying especially the brother, I couldn't stand him.
1 0
Replying to PVenessa • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
what genre are we into?
just appreciating the synopsis as an outsider, a nice contribution to the chat imo
2 1
Replying to PVenessa • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
what genre are we into?
Sorry to dissapoint, but that won't happen. nice try though.
1 3
Replying to PVenessa • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
what genre are we into?
There are a lot of BLdramas on here, a lot are high rated, some with intrueging plots that I read before knowing they're BL. It's a shame that I have no interest in them, as I know they must be good.
0 5
Replying to PVenessa • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In
what genre are we into?
we? Me or you? I'm not into BL, but I like most other things, mainly mystery.
0 12
On Deep In • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In
That synopsis seems really good. Too bad I'm not into this genre.
2 14
Replying to ASTER • Jul 1, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2 Spoiler
Even if there wasn't a poster, the cast list itself could still be considered a spoiler. And honestly, I don't…
I get what you mean, a lot of shows do prequels or it could be a continuation of him showing up in flashbacks which is important to the present day storyline again. still though, without a poster like signal, where it shows two different time periods, I think the poster makes it obvious that he's alive.
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 25, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
isn't this poster a spoiler for those who haven't watched season 1
7 5
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 15, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
This was a great watch, 10/10. I already read the webtoon so I knew I'd like the adaption. I won't read any more of the webtoon due to what I've heard happens after the part I'm at but I do hope for a season 2 of this if they skip that part.
5 0
Replying to VenomGoblin • Jun 15, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Sadly I'm dropping this after I saw Jin Ki Joo because I wanted to get to where she was in it, but can't continue.…
you're reading a bit too deep into this aren't you? it's just based off a webtoon. Please tell me a show that does what you're asking?
8 2
Replying to Cora • May 27, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
There is an arc from season 2 as well, so I think they are picking cases randomly... and I didn't see any shot…
thanks for the info
1 0
On Teach You a Lesson • May 23, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson Spoiler
I think I did 100 chapters, it ended with that countryside school/cult type of thing. I wonder if it reaches that far.
2 2
Replying to Kier • Apr 19, 2026
Title One: High School Heroes
I looked it up and sites say that due to low ratings, second season was cancelled... Upsetting cause I love this…
You can't be serious, not even Weak Hero had fights as good as this
1 0
Replying to 1259 • Mar 18, 2026
Title Miss King
Why do you think shoichi told seigo that he was not cut out to play shogi? I cannot rememeber what he said word…
Maybe cause he thought Seigo was too emotional. That he'd be better suited teaching others as a mentor, something Shoichi lacks. As he believes Kishi shouldn't show emotions as it alluded to with others thinking women were too emotional to become Kishi.
1 1
Replying to rozzzol • Mar 8, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
It doesn't feel like Nanno, but its obviously a different person so different portrayals.Also, Idk if im fond…
Already knowing about her and searching for her online reminded me of Hell Girl. A nice homage. I don't mind it.
1 0
Replying to TiffanyVuong • Feb 22, 2026
Title Die Now
maybe a product of just 2017 production quality in china plus limited budget. but the acting was also very meh…
voice over in what language
0 1
On One Piece Season 2: Into the Grand Line • Feb 22, 2026
Title One Piece Season 2: Into the Grand Line
This is the most boring part of One Piece in my opinion, except for the chopper part. No doubt it'll be fun though.
0 0
On The 8 Show • Feb 18, 2026
Title The 8 Show
I put this off for a long time but when I finally tried it, I couldn't stop.There seemed to be plot holes/plot devices not used but I don't care. Great show.
2 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Jan 21, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
Nice, the original was like the first asian drama I ever watched. I hope this is good.
4 0
Replying to kdrama909kpop • Jan 21, 2026
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
I'm sry guys but this move was kinda lame for me...like the first one was better but I didn't love it either..idk…
Sometimes, when you look at genre and see action, make sure you like action. There was plenty of it so I liked it.
1 0
