News
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 15, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
Sooo FL made me sob like a little baby during The Starry Love and I’m a little scared she’s gonna make me do it again during this drama 😅 do we have any indication if this is a HEA? I need to mentally prepare 🥲
1 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Did they cut a kiss scene? In that forest after they explode out of the water bubble, Mu Sheng kept touching his lips and I figured they’d “hidden” it to reveal it later in a flashback but they didn’t and I don’t know if I missed something or if I just read too much in to the gesture after watching too many dramas with the post kiss touching their lips in surprise thing 😅
9 1
Replying to Sunny789 • Dec 8, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Open/sad ending but with extra episode a happy ending. Please check my review on 'fangs of fortune special' for…
Thank you! Honestly I can handle an open ending and even a sad one if I'm prepared! I've been excited for the drama anyway and now I'm like 6 episodes in :')
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I’m scared to ask because I’ve been super excited for this drama, but…happy ending? 😅
0 4
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 24, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I’m once again asking if Yuxi is using his real voice 😅 I know he didn’t for Melody of Golden Age so I’m hoping he is for this!
1 1
On Love You Seven Times • Sep 24, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
I am once again asking, begging, PLEADING for the instrumental OST to go on iTunes or something 🥲🥲
5 1
On Dashing Youth • Sep 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Okaaaaay Neo Hou’s voice in this is totally different to his voice in Back From The Brink, is either of them his real voice? 😅
1 2
On In Blossom • May 6, 2024
Title In Blossom
This drama has me distraught over a candy 😭😭
3 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 29, 2024
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
This is an incredibly long shot, but does anyone know what the OST track is called playing in the background at the end of episode 15 when he’s talking to the court lady?
2 2
On Li Ge Yang • Apr 24, 2024
Person Li Ge Yang
Is he using his real voice for In Blossom or is he dubbed? Because I started Supervisor Husband and he sounds totally different 😅
0 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Feb 15, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is this like really dark? I started ep 1 and it’s just giving dark romance vibes 😅
3 2
Replying to 11826811 • Feb 14, 2024
Title Back from the Brink
How about "The Starry Love"?
I keep looking at Starry Love but I feel like the ML lowkey traumatised me in Goodbye My Princess 😅
2 2
Replying to KissJune • Feb 14, 2024
Title Back from the Brink
hmmm... something light? try a modern one like When I Fly Towards You..very very nice.or historical: A Girl Like…
Yes! Like light/comedy vibes 🥺 I’ll look up When I Fly! I actually already watched A Girl Like Me, it made me a Neo fan which is why I ended up watching BFTB 😅 ooohhh I keep looking at Xu Kai’s Sword & Fairy, if it’s got that vibe I might try that one!
1 1
On Back from the Brink • Feb 8, 2024
Title Back from the Brink
Does anyone have any recs for dramas with similar vibes to this one? I really enjoyed it and Love You Seven Times recently but I’m not sure what to watch next and I just want something that’s fun and not too serious!
1 7
On Love You Seven Times • Jan 20, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
I have to ask, is Yuxi dubbed for this or is it his own voice?
0 1
Replying to Loveksol • Jan 17, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
it's Until The End Of Time by Liu Yuning
Thank you so much!
0 0
On Love You Seven Times • Jan 17, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
Does anyone happen to know what the song is called that plays during episode 2 when they’re on the bridge with all the petals? 😅
0 2
Replying to cafelatte215 • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Luo Yun Xi uses his own voice for his character and probably the only exception, other than Sun Zhen Ni who also…
Aaaah thank you both for the answer! I thought it might be his real voice but I wasn’t quite sure because I’ve not seen him in a drama before and the actors are usually dubbed in most that I’ve watched but it didn’t sound like the usual voice actors!
2 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Did they dub the main actor? I can’t figure out if it’s his real voice 😅
0 6
On New Life Begins • Dec 10, 2022
Title New Life Begins
This is really good vibes, slice of life kinda thing right now but I need to know if a second male lead is gonna pop up and cause chaos? Like I’d rather he didn’t at this point 😅
5 1