Editorials
On Wu • May 19, 2026
Title Wu
it wasn't long enough 😫
8 0
On Lost to You • May 17, 2026
Title Lost to You
thank you for adding a page for this one
7 0
On The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO • Apr 22, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
I thought the second male lead/ex boyfriend looked familiar, he was the lead in a jbl last year
1 0
On Duang with You • Apr 18, 2026
Title Duang with You
it's actually over 😭
4 0
On Love You Teacher • Apr 18, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Take it Off 🤣
9 3
Replying to Kira the Veteran STAY • Apr 18, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
Whenever I see a new Japanese series BL or not be announced I'm always happy and sad at the same time. Because…
it's listed on the gagaoolala app 🥰 I'm excited to watch it.
7 0
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 3, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
nice start, hoping for happy ending
6 0
On Dating Game • Mar 27, 2026
Title Dating Game
Coming to US (maybe others) Netflix April 7th
0 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Mar 25, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
one a week isn't enough, it's too good
7 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Mar 24, 2026
Title Flavor of Us
im not sure if i should keep it on my on hold list or simply drop it, i was expecting 45 mins or 1 hour eps it…
it's got official eng subs on youtube now
1 1
On Peach Lover • Mar 24, 2026
Title Peach Lover
7/10 just an average series. I enjoyed it enough. Last ep was kind of boring though 🥲
3 0
On Duang with You • Mar 21, 2026
Title Duang with You
Now to wait another week 😫😫😫
7 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 21, 2026
Title Contrast
I am currently watching it on GagaOOLala and only three episode is available. Does a new episode come out every…
I watched it on gaga too and there's two eps there for me. But yes it comes out every Friday.
2 1
On Contrast • Mar 20, 2026
Title Contrast
Loved the start
6 3
On That Summer • Mar 3, 2026
Title That Summer
who knew that that summer would be the last summer 😭
26 0
Replying to lizzie0816 • Feb 26, 2026
Title Half of Me
it's bl
thanks, I love my magic prophecy 💗
2 0
Replying to jimmysealovesavocean • Feb 26, 2026
Title Half of Me
bl? bromance?
it's bl
5 2
On Wang Yu Qiao • Feb 21, 2026
Person Wang Yu Qiao
I thought he looked familiar in How Dare You
5 3
On Laundry Romance • Feb 5, 2026
Title Laundry Romance
Cute start!
2 0
On Love Is Real • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love Is Real
I hope it gets picked up
0 0
