Editorials
On Screen Together • Jan 15, 2026
Title Screen Together
ep 4 was adorable
0 0
On Influlover • Jan 14, 2026
Title Influlover
happy to see them have another series even if it's short 💜
4 0
On Countdown to Yes • Jan 14, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
First ep was cute, can't wait for next
5 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 10, 2026
Title Me and Thee
one more episode. I don't want it to end 😭😭😭😭
2 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Unclouded Soul
loved this drama except for the ending 🫤
2 0
On You Ta Shi Kong • Jan 3, 2026
Title You Ta Shi Kong
didn't know this got a page, happy to add to my list 😁
9 0
On Awakening the Steppe • Jan 1, 2026
Title Awakening the Steppe
It will be 6 episodes. https://youtube.com/watch?v=BtiPlIm6JVA&lc=UgydUJHM1tZ3w-X39cN4AaABAg&si=qEHe6VmVjkuviW3K
3 0
Replying to jelly • Dec 21, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Has gagaoolala posted it yet I have no idea with the times
yes
1 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 18, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm Spoiler
I really liked this one, the main characters chemistry is so good! Also very satisfied with the ending. Running at the airport is so cliche but it was really cute.
8 0
On Chosen Home • Dec 7, 2025
Title Chosen Home
this has become my comfort show, im so sad theres only 2 eps left
18 0
On Mystique in the Mirror • Nov 19, 2025
Title Mystique in the Mirror
it's so confusing but I can't stop watching
6 0
Replying to nayoichi • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Where did you watch it? I couldn't watch it anywhere.
sorry for the late reply, but yeah it dropped about an hour ago on gagaoolala
1 1
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 9, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
so cute! can't wait for next week 🥺
11 5
On Chosen Home • Nov 2, 2025
Title Chosen Home
im really loving this series, it's very healing. the ending of 3 was also awkward funny lol
12 0
On Chosen Home • Oct 27, 2025
Title Chosen Home
ep 2 with subs is up on Netflix at least in the US
2 0
On What Did You Eat Yesterday? Season 2 • Oct 26, 2025
Title What Did You Eat Yesterday? Season 2
always holding out hope for a season 3
3 0
Replying to Moonzy • Oct 23, 2025
Title Me and Who
What series were they watching in Episode 2?
I think it's knock knock boys
0 1
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Oct 19, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
really cute and light hearted, looking forward to next week
8 0
Replying to imringoloveme • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira
Anyone have their subs on the top of the screen for this episode on iqiyi?? I'm trying to watch now and it's driving…
mine were normal
2 0
On Khemjira • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira
I know everything's all serious but im so happy they included the having to sit on his lap in the two seater car scene from the novel lol
18 0
