Editorials
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Oct 18, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
I LOVE shows with an established couple storyline, it gives it a nice domestic feel. You don't have to go through…
it reminded me of what did you eat yesterday? too! I wish there were more established couple series.
4 0
Replying to hansel714 • Oct 18, 2025
Title Me and Who
Wait. Is this another dmd production? They have been killing it recently.
it's a joint wetv and dmd production i think
3 0
Replying to TWMag7921 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
I was also wondering who would be more handsome than Keng. And yes, Net is the best choice. He has the perfect…
Same I'm very happy with the casting, cant wait for next week!
2 0
On Khemjira • Oct 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
I was wondering who they'd cast as Kachain!
9 2
On ABO Desire • Oct 4, 2025
Title ABO Desire
now wait a whole nother week 😭
6 0
Replying to bian • Oct 4, 2025
Title Marry My Dead Body
are there other versions??
there's a thai version
1 0
On Khemjira • Sep 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
gosh I wish this show had a fast track, I need the next episode now
5 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Sep 19, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Sweet ending to the series without the manga um spice. Gonna miss this show sm! Loved the very end where it looked like the manga cover.
9 1
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Sep 13, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I pretty much know it's not gonna resolve the same as the manga so I'm interested how they're gonna do it
6 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 7, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy Spoiler
wasn't expecting it to be Book lol
4 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Sep 6, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I don't think this part today was in the manga?
4 2
On MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck • Sep 1, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: “Hi” by My Luck
the ending of the latest episode was so sweet
5 0
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 29, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati Spoiler
the preview for the next episode :( I knew it was coming but still 😭
6 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 29, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
I loved seeing the Fight for You couple at the beginning
3 0
On Hikaru no Go • Aug 20, 2025
Title Hikaru no Go
loved the anime and manga so gonna give this a try, looks great!
2 0
On DogBro • Aug 11, 2025
Title DogBro
watching to fill the time but honestly this series doesn't offer much.
4 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 10, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
it's so good 😭 having to wait a whole nother week is criminal
4 0
Replying to _dralukas • Aug 9, 2025
Title Revenged Love
can someone explain why episode 19 and 20 are already out? i thought it was monday and tuesday and now i see spoilers…
two eps yesterday and then one a day until finished. there's a schedule posted on social media too
2 1
On Reset • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset
this show was so good, im gonna miss it so much. peterpan and pond make a great couple.
9 0
Replying to Suliabryon • Aug 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Yes. It's off Youku, IQIYI, and Tencent. Only on Viki and a couple others I don't watch regularly so I can't remember…
Its still on gagaoolala too
0 0
