Editorials
On The Last Oath • 10 days ago
Title The Last Oath
think im gonna let the rest of the eps come out so I can binge it
9 1
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 23 days ago
Title Oops! Mysterious Sounds
ep 1 is out on viki!
5 0
On Love Destiny • 26 days ago
Title Love Destiny Spoiler
liked the series, hated the ending
4 0
Replying to FieryLittleKay • Sep 10, 2026
Title Till I See You
I feel like this plot is very similar to the Vietnamese bl “Want To See You” .. 🤔
I felt that too!
4 0
Replying to harmonyaround • Sep 4, 2026
Title The Last Oath
on which day it's airing? only Friday?
two eps tomorrow too
10 1
Replying to Bow123 • Aug 30, 2026
Title Nour
Just started watching the 1st episode, and I’ve already noticed that some of the intro scenes seem to use AI.…
in the opening they state that they used AI
6 0
Replying to dvbfvfe • Aug 30, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
i loved the first ep. while i wait for other episodes, could someone give me recommendations of more bl series…
Head 2 Head, its more rivals to lovers but still good
4 1
On Mr.Kill • Aug 25, 2026
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
not neo again 😭
3 0
On Match Point • Aug 23, 2026
Title Match Point
can't wait for next week!
4 0
Replying to 19Stars • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
oh, I didn't know about that! when is the special ?
next week 🥰
3 1
On The Servant Prince • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
loved it! can't wait for the special ep 💗
9 4
Replying to Ter22331 • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
oh my god, I would never have connected the dots. He was so cute in School Trip
right! I hope he gets a partner in season 2
1 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
what a cute show, I was craving another seakeen series
16 0
On Deep In • Jul 31, 2026
Title Deep In
what a well rounded ending for a BL, extremely pleased! I'm really gonna miss this series 😢
8 0
On Road to Success • Jul 30, 2026
Title Road to Success
it took me way too long to realize where I know Fu Xin Shu's actor from 😭
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Ep 3 reminded me of Bon Appetite Your Majesty 😂😂
right it had me questioning what country this was from for a bit lmao 😂
1 0
On Love Destiny • Jul 28, 2026
Title Love Destiny
how did this turn into legend of kitchen solider in ancient times??? 🤣🤣🤣
8 3
Replying to Teerak09 • Jul 27, 2026
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
Is it similar like prosecuter's proposal...if it is then I am ready to watch it 😁
it's a comedy so not really
9 1
On The Servant Prince • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
I thought the brother looked familiar, he's in school trip
8 2
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 17, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
no words can describe how much i love this series
12 0
