Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2019
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 25, 2025
Can anyone explain the twisted dynamic between Misa and Reina? I really didn't understand their final confrontation and how they interpreted their history. Basically both hated each other but for some reason, they were still friends for years and pretended??????
2 4
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jul 24, 2025
When will Stella herself start making moves instead of using Lucia? Am curious to see what that would entail because I think she will be far more interesting to watch as she knows how to hold on to her emotions without giving any indications
7 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 22, 2025
lol, someone rated this a 1. honestly I think ratings should start at 3. I mean what could possibly be that bad…
Phoenix 2020 -- I rated it as 1.
You can see my review to know why.
https://kisskh.at/63425-phoenix
2 2
Replying to lmangla • Jul 19, 2025
Stella just has a twinkle in her eye regardless of the tragedies she has faced. So there is a real liveliness…
@nexe -- I wasn't aware of the actress before and I did a quick search.........
You are right, it does explain in a way why she looks tired perhaps compared to the other two actress.
2 1
Replying to lmangla • Jul 19, 2025
Stella just has a twinkle in her eye regardless of the tragedies she has faced. So there is a real liveliness…
Rather than face, I felt it was reflective of their characters. GyeongChae has not felt the sting of defeat. She has gotten what she wanted. So her body language as well as her wardrobe shows confidence.

Lucia does look kind of defeated. She has a great wardrobe (I like many of the outfits) but I feel like Lucia still has a sense of sadness about her. Hence, she looks older than both Stella and GyeongChae.

Stella on the other hand has taken life by the horns and knows how to navigate. She has power and despite her tears, there is a part of her that enjoys this game. That is also reflected in the wardrobe.
3 3
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 19, 2025
After 4 years, I was sure Seolhui would transform into a woman who looked the opposite of her former self. There…
Stella just has a twinkle in her eye regardless of the tragedies she has faced. So there is a real liveliness about her which also translates to her wardrobe. If you notice, KyungChae also looks the same age/older than her in a way.
3 5
Replying to aeducan15 • Jul 19, 2025
https://kisskh.at/790686-watashi-no-otto-to-kekkon-shite#comment-22715308Link to my thoughts on it that…
Thanks for the link; I still find the idea of fate and transferring here in this drama really confusing. and strange
0 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 19, 2025
Can someone please explain how fate works in this jdrama? I am genuinely confused why the coworker Sumiyoshi ended up getting cheated on, almost falling off the building as well as getting cancer -- experiencing what Misa faced in her first life.

Since Reina married Tomoya, shouldn't she have fallen sick? Wasn't that the premise of "marry my husband"-- fate needs a substitute and since her troubles started with getting married, then Reina getting married would make Reina the substitute?
3 4
Replying to lmangla • Jul 17, 2025
I didn't really get it but I think Lucia said she didn't want to raise a hue for the sake of the company and shares.…
The children of chairman don't really care for him. The housekeeper was worried but the children are just meh even though it is a serious hospitalization. That is why they are more focused on the company, the will and what would happen to the shares. So they didn't care if they weren't informed or not in time. That is the only explanation I can think of Nexe.
1 3
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 17, 2025
When Gyeongchae and her two siblings entered Chairman's hospital room, I was sure Gyeongchae would scold Lucia…
I didn't really get it but I think Lucia said she didn't want to raise a hue for the sake of the company and shares. Since it was mentioned that some company shares fell when it came out that the chairman got sick, it seems that KyungChae bought the explanation? It still doesn't make much sense but whatever. 🤷
2 15
Replying to Gene Hunt • Jul 17, 2025
The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun RatingsEp1: 3.8% Ep2: 3.3% (Lowest)Ep3: 3.5%Ep4: 3.6%Ep5: 3.8%Ep6: 4.3% Ep7: 3.8%Ep8:…
Ooh, that was good jump in rating. Hope it continues to climb up. It deserves more eyeballs.
7 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jul 17, 2025
I tried picking up in the middle. but so much has happened, skipping episodes won't work either. lol, I guess…
I skip most scenes and still know what is happening. Just watch the preview. This isn't a drama that has quality writing or acting. Most of the drama is just meh.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 15, 2025
Jo Pildoo was attacked and left to die 4 years ago. He recovered miraculously. So Pildoo is a marked man but Taegeong…
Taegong also wants to have conversations with Lucia on the staircase. 🤦‍♀️ Anyone can hear if they are on the staircase from a different floor and he wouldn't know. At least on roof top, you can see people opening the door.
4 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jul 12, 2025
So does anyone else wonder if TaeJoo will also have some arc with a birth secret? Based on how he is reacting with sympathy kind of Seri's quest, he might be also looking. This makes me think of housekeeper lady. She is way too pal-pal with Chairman. Maybe they had a fling years ago. Who knows. That would be an interesting twist...

Also does anyone recognize the Jcompany CEO -- feel like I have seen him in some other drama where he had a somewhat significant role even though he was a secondary character. He had some odd chemistry with SooJeong -- maybe he and her will have arc beyond the takeover?

SooJeong and KyungChae's rivalry seems to have an element of revenge/frustration. SooJeong told Lucia that KyungChae treated her mother badly. Hmmm.....
4 1
Replying to TooEmotional • Jul 3, 2025
Bathed and combed her hair 🤣🤣. I don't think she even dyed her hair. But she does have a different look…
It is because GyeongChae lacks humility to accept any mistake -- whether it is in professional or personal space. Especially since SuJeong managed to turn the mart business into a profit. GyeongChae cannot accept that she failed while her sibling didn't. If she is unable to prove that her leadership is effective, chairman can easily make SuJeong the CEO since she is proving herself. So from that perspective, she needs TaeGyeong's expertise but so far, he has not shown to need her. Therefore, pushing him around will not work because he will just quit and leave. She knows she cannot afford to push him around. Hence, she is polite with him.
3 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jul 2, 2025
While I was thinking SeolHui was dumb for going to the office again, she also needed to hear Seri's point of view to realize that there is no remorse and therefore, they cannot be redeemed or forgiven.

Like Stella said, the usual methods like the law isn't going to work with these folks. So you have to make them bleed where it will hurt -- business, their reputation. Those are the only weapons they will take note of. For that, it is a fight fire with fire type situation.

So I get why the writer made SeolHui dumb for one more moment. She also needed to hear KyungChae berating her and Lawyer SeonJae telling her the ways of the world. It just solidified that going with Stella would give her what she needs and she cannot rest till they are punished.

Hope snack sister YeonHee is okay though; was she just abandoned? or did assistant TaeJoo go and help her out later? TaeGyeong is smart but let's hope there is no quasi relationship between him and KyungChae even if it is revenge mode.
4 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jun 26, 2025
In today's episode, Stella said she faced the same pain as SeolHui did 16 years ago... hmmm, does that she will be related to Seri? Yikes!

Since the rule of kdrama states that random people get paired, am going to guess that TaeJoo gets paired with snack sister?

It looks like SeolHui will end up getting locked in a psych hospital. Other FLs are usually sane but in this case, it looks like SeolHui might need to get some treatment. She is sleepwalking, depressed, hallucinating and showing very erratic behaviour with little emotional regulation. So maybe villains trying to harm her will actually help her? 🧐

P.S -- how do you tag folks in MDL in the comment section?
8 2