News
Replying to Rachel • Jul 21, 2025
Game Kpop Bias?
Kris Wu is legit a known r*pist....
same with Taeil...
2 5
Sunflower-koala • Jul 21, 2025
Game Kpop Bias?
Kris Wu is legit a known r*pist....
2 6
Replying to FEFE • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I’m just venting here, so please don’t come for me—I’m not trying to start anything.I don’t know if…
I feel the same 😩I’m just hoping it doesn’t get cancelled 😢
5 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jun 26, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
There better be a season 2 because they set up the side couple so perfectly with that ending!!
11 1
On My Golden Blood • May 29, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
did they ever explain who nakan's person was?
2 1
Replying to Yomna Gharib • May 20, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Is Choi that guy wearing glasses?
Yes, the actor playing him is Jo Jung Suk
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 17, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
Choi killing Na Baek Jin is setting up the 3rd season and Si-eun and his friends going against the Union.
1 2
Replying to Moucha • May 16, 2025
Title Top Form
Naru is definitely going to keep Johnny on his Toes hahaha I was also thinking that the second season will focus…
I love Akin and Jin but I love secondary couples in dramas! it just adds different spices. I actually tend to really fall in love with the other couples and I am already excited for Johnny and Naru!
2 0
On Top Form • May 16, 2025
Title Top Form
I’m so glad they’re setting up for season 2!! I really enjoyed this series. I can’t wait to see Akin and Jin again, but I really want to see Naru and Johnny’s relationship. I really liked seeing their dynamic on screen with just the few scenes and remarks we got between them, but I really want to have them as more involved characters next season! Aesthically, their visuals are very unique, but I also feel like Naru is going to a very playful, almost devil like lover to Johnny which has me excited. Also, I’m excited to see Johnny acting sexy and dominate with Naru (that scene would have been hot if it wasn’t triggering and down right wrong; you guys know what I’m talking about), but I really think Johnny and Naru could give some dom/brat-esqus scenes. At least those are my thoughts, but anyway really looking forward to season 2!! 🫶🏻✨🥰
11 2
Badass Bunny • Apr 10, 2025
Article Ode to Side Couples
King2Hearts is one of my all time favorite Korean dramas and Shi Kyung and Jae Shin's romance was such a beautiful love story. That dramas was amazing and it was one of the first dramas that made me experience heart ache and sadness from a Kdrama for the first time ever (if you've seen the drama you know what I'm talking about). I also love Kinnporshe and although I still haven't seen Doom At Your Service completely I've always enjoyed and loved the side couple pairing!
2 0
Melissa Sternenberg • Jan 3, 2025
Game Which Title on My To Watch Next List Should I Watch?
The Good Manager and A Korean Odyssey are both great dramas!
1 0
On Fourever You • Dec 29, 2024
Title Fourever You
so is this drama only gonna have the hill&easter and johan&north couple? or will the other two couples be coming around soon?
3 1
Replying to Rachel • Dec 21, 2024
Article Former BIGBANG's T.O.P will not attend the interview for 'Squid Game Season 2'
I find it so crazy how hard the Korean public is making it for TOP to return to the acting/entertainment industry…
Also, I am by no means defending what he did. I know that in SK, any sort of drug use is against the law. What I don't like is why he is having so much trouble returning to the Korean entertainment world when he paid fines and already suffered a backlash from the public (which I would argue that the Korean public is one of the harshest). There are so many other Korean celebrities that have either committed crimes and had nothing done about them or managed to return to the entertainment industry like nothing happened. Why should TOP be able to do the same? Not to mention TOP is actually a very impressive and capable actor! Squid Games 2 seems like it would be one of the best kind of roles for TOP given his kind of crazy, funny personality. Maybe it's just me coming from the States and knowing that drugs are such a normal thing for both celebrities and citizens to do A good example of this is in SK, Koreans LOVE Robert Downey Jr. for his Iron Man role, but do they even know how much drugs RDJ used to do? He not only served time in prison, he drove a convertible naked while throwing what he thought were rats out of the car (bc he was hallucinating), and he also one time snuck into a random family's house and got into bed with their kid. If you look at RDJ and TOP they don't even compare, but again it's the double standard. I just really hope one day TOP will be able to show he's more then his mistake and hopefully the Korean public will be more accepting.
6 0
lo_ve • Dec 21, 2024
Article Former BIGBANG's T.O.P will not attend the interview for 'Squid Game Season 2'
I find it so crazy how hard the Korean public is making it for TOP to return to the acting/entertainment industry when he's already paid fines and already suffered from his wrongdoings. Still, many other Korean actors/actresses have done the same, if not worse, crimes and have somehow been accepted back.
5 2
Replying to meryuuum • Dec 16, 2024
Person Joong Archen Aydin
OMG YES!
yeah totally! but with the long hair sometimes his profile or quickly glancing you can see jungkook!
2 0
Replying to meryuuum • Dec 15, 2024
Person Joong Archen Aydin
OMG YES!
I try not to compare actors/actesses but there’s some people that just look so similar and every episode I watch of the heart killers I just see their faces every time he appears on screen 🤣
3 2
On Joong Archen Aydin • Dec 12, 2024
Person Joong Archen Aydin
Does anyone else think he looks like the lovechild of V and Jungkook from BTS?
4 4
Replying to CynicalMunky • Nov 19, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
As toxic as they get. Whoever wrote that character needs to have a word with themselves.
If a man was pursuing me the way Arc is Arm I would not be impressed or getting butterflies...more angry hornets in my stomach making me anxiously sick
1 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 17, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
honestly Arc is giving HELLA red vibes imo
12 2
On 4Minutes • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I hope Bible will improve in future s*x scenes with him being depicted as a bottom because that was just not it. Jes was acting his ass off but Bible didn't even look like he was involved in that scene at all. It was almost like Jes was having sex with a very limited sex doll. It's very unfortunate and I hope it's quickly fixed. It's interesting though because Bible did a decent job portraying a top in Kinn & Porsche. However, what might have covered up his lack of acting involving a s*x scene was the scene was heavily cut and there was a lot of music to cover up mistakes. In contrast, this scene in 4 minutes was very uncut and more dialog during the moment. Maybe this was more advanced and currently, he isn't as great and comfortable with this kind of scene being that he is still relatively a new actor. These are just my thoughts on this particular episode. I just again hope the upcoming episodes will show improvement.
11 8
