News
On Only Friends • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
i know everyone’s toxic in this show including ray, however, i loved sand and his relationship the most. i was so happy everytime they had screen time. i think that khao and first have AMAZING CHEMISTRY. Even tho ray is being stupid as fuck i still love him and sand. I also feel that Ray think’s he “loves” Mew bc Mew was there for him when he was struggling and didn’t want to lose that support and that was why he wanted to be with Mew. However, I think Ray really loves Sand more but is afraid of losing Mew. Also, i HATED top in the beginning of the series but towards the end i think i’m starting to like him. i think what happened was top being the player he was used to being got into the relationship with Mew not thinking anything would come of it so he was easily seduced by Boston into having sex but as he got to know Mew, he fell for him and realized later just how different Mew was compared to the people he was with before.
4 0
On Love in the Air • Feb 6, 2023
Title Love in the Air
i really want to see boss and noeul again in a drama
4 0
Replying to Muna93 • Feb 17, 2022
Title Why Women Love
also i have problem with the editing
i agree!
1 0
Replying to qingqing • Feb 17, 2022
Title Why Women Love
Yess and in ep 14 when Jiaxin has a talk with Jiangyue in her office the close-ups just make the whole scene look…
it was so weird it's like they threw shit to the wind
1 0
On Why Women Love • Feb 17, 2022
Title Why Women Love
did anyone else feel the film shots were total shit in episode 13? They were all close ups and not full body shots?
4 4
On Vincenzo • May 3, 2021
Title Vincenzo
season 2???
0 0
Replying to Zero • Mar 22, 2021
Person Kang Ji Hwan
well seems like he's innocent now.
no he was convicted
2 1
On I Will Never Let You Go • Dec 11, 2020
Title I Will Never Let You Go
i'm so pissed at this drama
1 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Dec 3, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
wait so is yeon a gumiho again??
1 0
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Nov 14, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
this season was such a let down for me
4 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Oct 29, 2020
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
I can honestly say that the history series was one of the best series for BL in all of Asia. I'm very saddened by the ending of it...
3 0
Replying to lanamatko • Oct 25, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
My favorite dramas in 20201. Dating in the kitchen (this is really the best Chinese drama that I have ever watched.Zhao…
dating in the kitchen is my fav chinese drama of 2020 too!!
2 0
On Crash Landing on You • Oct 25, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
i hope they win a lot of awards for this drama!
2 0
Replying to chandhrika • Oct 22, 2020
Title Joseon Survival
Don't comment about others like this . They might already regret it whether or not if they did something or not.…
i’m sorry but people who sexual assult a person in any situation are bad and deserve terrible punishments. I don’t care about the criminal. I care about the victim. It’s very easy to not rape a person if they do they deserve terrible punishments and should regret it for the rest of their lives. I’m not going to change my mind
12 1
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Oct 14, 2020
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
man i wish that tin and can had better kisses.
10 16
On Dating in the Kitchen • Oct 12, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
does anyone know an app where I can listen and download chinese music. I really love the OST's of this drama!
3 1
On Please Give Me a Pair of Wings • Oct 11, 2020
Title Please Give Me a Pair of Wings
does anyone know where I can find eng subs?
0 0
On I'm Tee, Me Too • Oct 10, 2020
Title I'm Tee, Me Too
is this a BL?
1 11
Benevolentia • Oct 10, 2020
Article Starter Kit: China
I definitely find most of my Chinese dramas on Viki, Iqiyi, Netflix, and Tencent Video, however, I do pay for monthly subscriptions for all those mentioned. On Iqiyi and Tencent Video some dramas that are airing if you pay for VIP you can watch a lot of episodes that are released before other places (for example I'm watching Dating the Kitchen and Viki is like 10 episodes behind compared to Tencent Video). Also, I find a lot of free dramas on Dramacool and Kissasian.
0 0
On Dating in the Kitchen • Oct 2, 2020
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I love this drama so much! My favorite of the year!!
13 0
