News
On Just Friends? • Jun 5, 2024
Title Just Friends?
I was today year’s old when I realised this was Lee Je Hoon when I watched these YEARS AGO
12 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • May 9, 2024
Title Deep Night Special Episode
10% new content+10% insurance adv+80% flash back
I would say 5% new content+20% insurance adv+75% flash back
4 1
On Deep Night Special Episode • May 9, 2024
Title Deep Night Special Episode
I am so pissed this episode was pointless, stupid, and just about product placement. I'm fucking pissed. If I could give this a 0 I would.
7 0
On Deep Night • Apr 25, 2024
Title Deep Night
I'm really happy Seiji, Ken, and Japan ended together as a threesome, but I'm sad the series was so short that we didn't get to see their relationship with all the fluffy and sexy stuff, especially because there's a lack of poly relationships in the Asian BL dramas/movies. I know there have been some but very few. Also, I think their group is so cute/sexy. Also, sad that we didn't see James and Great to. I hope there might be a season 2.
6 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Apr 23, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
I love the blind date couple. They are so cute, but during the date I kept thinking what if one of those people…
I SAID THAT TOO!!
0 0
Replying to xonsp • Apr 23, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
wow the plot twist, wtf?!! 😩😭😭
I KNOW RIGHT! I watch so many dramas and tv it's very rare that I don't know where the story is going and now it; 's very rare for me to be surprised by plot twists, but I was so happy it happened for this! Also, on Viki someone commented that it might be that person and I gasped and thought "Wow I didn't think of that. That would be crazy if it was true." AND IT WAS TRUE!
1 0
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Mar 27, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
So after starting this drama I fell in LOVE with Furuya Robin's acting and how handsome and sexy he is, so like I do with all my favorite actors and actresses I started researching him. I then found out that he attended the University of Hawaii at Hilo which I also attended for a short time (didn't graduate tho lmao) but then also he attended UMass Amherst in Massachusetts when I was born in Massachusetts and still live here today. Also, my dad is a UMass Amherst graduate himself! To find out all these things was super cool!
13 0
On The Red Peacock • Mar 6, 2024
Title The Red Peacock
I wonder why he dropped out like that? I’ve heard in the comments that they’ve only filmed the trailer using him (which means that tons of scenes don’t have to be remade) however now they still have to recast someone and potentially reshoot a new trailer to get investors in on it with a new actor. Honestly, I think the best move would try to cast already relatively known and is they know is a decent actor. Especially if they cast a well known actor investors would be more willing to quickly invest money is my hypothesis.
1 2
Replying to dainslyef • Feb 29, 2024
Title Love upon a Time
James is an artist and also has his own company, he said on Twitter he wants to follow his heart and pursue art.
oh, I didn't know that! hopefully, that's it! however, I did see a short clip of him somewhat explaining the situation and he was visibly upset?
2 1
On Love upon a Time • Feb 29, 2024
Title Love upon a Time
From reading the comments and the excuse for James leaving the project “was to focus on his career”?? I’m guessing he and Net have had a falling out that they aren’t reporting to the public yet. Why would James drop out of an drama seriez that is part of his career as an actor whne this would have potentially done very good given the recent success of the other time traveling BL drama series. These are just my thoughts.
9 4
Replying to Rachel • Feb 12, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers Spoiler
i really hope there's a season 2!!
also, i had a strong feeling jinman wasn't dead!! :)))))))
3 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 12, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
i really hope there's a season 2!!
1 1
On Job Krisz Ahandrik • Feb 10, 2024
Person Job Krisz Ahandrik
this photo does him no justice. in city of stars he looks so handsome and is really great looking!
22 0
Meela • Feb 7, 2024
List Disappointing/Dropped Dramas 2023
My biggest dissapointing drama that I really wanted to do well was The Uncanny Counter season 2. I was not thrilled at all with the drama and honestly I barely finished it and skipped through a lot of it. I felt it had nothing going for it like in the original. The plot was not as fine tuned and it was just not the same energy. I was very impressed with Kang Ki Young’s acting as a villain and I was very hot for him! For the thai BL drama’s I wanted Middleman to be good bc I loved the main leads, however, I think the writing of the story really made it awful and it wasn’t their acting, but the way their lines were created. Hopefully we get another drama with them that is written better. For the Gangster Oppa I really love gangster/mafia/gang related materials, but this one was awful. Lastly, Kokdu and My Demon I had really high hopes and was looking forward to the bc I love supernatural stuff especially supernatural romance. In feel that in both dramas it started out promising, especially with Kokdu bc it was something different from what’s been done. I also really like how they leaned heavily into his supernatural powers consistently throughout the show, unlike My Demon, however as the story went on it just become drawn out and boring. For My Demon, again I liked I think the first 2 episodes, but then it became very cilche in the way that a lot of the stuff seemed like it appeared in other famous supernatural Kdramas. Also, Koo Won used his powers a couple times in the beginning and then it’s like the whole drama just turned into thriller/drama/comedy-romance with barely any fantasy or supernatural.
0 0
Replying to Rachel • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
i really have not seen many better supernatural shows than Scholar Who Walks The Night, Goblin, and Tale of the…
just to add I think some of the fans who are thrilled and loving the story might be new to kdramas or they have watched my demon before watching the other supernatural dramas like Goblin, Scholar who walks the night, or Tale of the nine tailed, so because they don’t know about those they might not be familar with the fact of how much this drama borrowed and to them this could be similar to us experiencing those iconic supernatural dramas. I have been actively watching Kdramas since 2014 so i was thankfully around when all of the iconic three i mentioned above were airing and remember the fondness of watching episodes each week. Also, I feel like good supernatural kdramas are still relatively “new”, but i’m still very happy we have writers/producers/directors still experiementing with this kind of genre in kdramas!
5 13
On My Demon • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
i really have not seen many better supernatural shows than Scholar Who Walks The Night, Goblin, and Tale of the Nine Tailed. This drama started off promising and I liked it for a short moment, but very soon it lost every bit of my attention. It was a struggle to finish this. It copied SO many other supernatural Kdrama's in so many ways. The only reason I gave it the rating of 7/10 was because of Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang's chemistry, but honestly it was not at all a favorite show of 2023 for me.
10 23
Replying to redslushie • Jan 16, 2024
Article Austin Film Critics Association Gives Special Award to Late Lee Sun Kyun
He was a VIP member at a brothel please save the sympathy for someone else
a lot of the stuff that was mentioned was false and fake and most of it came from a woman blackmailing him
0 0
Replying to jiritwist • Jan 11, 2024
Title Plus & Minus
Taiwan has proven once again, perhaps once again, that it is at the top when it comes to tolerance of same-sex…
it might be bc at that time they were awkward with each other bc they actually had real feelings. They are a couple in real life and I think they might have been a little more "conscious" of their intimacy scenes bc they were worried it would come on too strong
1 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Jan 10, 2024
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
i want a season 2 of this series showing a new plot but exploring more of all the different couples!!
3 0
Replying to ANAHGEM • Dec 30, 2023
Title Vigilante
The best moment for me was the last minute of the drama when they are giving a pledge. It so simple yet beautifully…
Yes! I agree! When his friend is giving the pledge (which I'm pretty sure in the beginning Ji Yong was the head student who would lead the class, so him not doing it now shows how much his feelings have change) but the fact that all the students are raising their right hand to pledge but only Ji Yong is not and his solemn focused eyes is chilling. Also, they show shots of the professor watching Ji Yong during this scene and I'm almost positive they are showing that the professor knows Ji Yong is the real vigilante. The professor is a profiler and I'm sure he knows now, however, I think he chooses to remain silent bc now he also is upset at the way police handle the situation that he remains silent with his knowledge. I'm sure if there is a season 2, he will be apart of storyline maybe even helping and joining the "vigilante" team.
9 0
