K-Drama
On Japan’s Number One Jerk Salaryman • Aug 16, 2026
Title Japan’s Number One Jerk Salaryman
Watching because of Dai Nakai, from the Boyfriend 🥰
1 0
On Infinity • Oct 16, 2024
Title Infinity
I’m sorry but I didn’t like it. The plot sounded ok but the execution was bad. Of course it’s a mini series so they don’t have much time to tell a story. But it was boring to me and I hated the ending. Although it’s a set up for season 2 if they end up having another.
7 0
On Love in the Apocalypse • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love in the Apocalypse
I’m not sure why but I didn’t care for it. Was just ok for me. Maybe because I disliked the format.
2 0
On Twins • Oct 9, 2024
Title Twins
Subs were terrible but I actually kind of liked this. Interesting plot.
0 0
On House of the Dark Shadows • Sep 28, 2024
Title House of the Dark Shadows
Super dramatic and entertaining show. This should be rated higher. The villains were so fun to watch, I couldn’t even get mad at any of them lol.
0 0
Replying to loveinfernal72 • Sep 8, 2024
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake Season 2
Hi where can I find it?
Thank you so much! I was finally able to complete the series.
1 0
Replying to Nicksden • Sep 8, 2024
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake Season 2
For anyone wondering, there's another special that comes after season 2. Since gaga didn't acquire that special,…
Hi where can I find it?
0 2
On Why Women Love • Jun 12, 2024
Title Why Women Love
The fashion was interesting. But that black leather jacket he wore with the big yellow patch on it….wtf was that. It looked like a big slice of Kraft Singles American cheese 😂
4 1
On Why Women Love • Jun 12, 2024
Title Why Women Love
Cute fluffy enjoyable stress free watch. Male lead was greenest flag and l mostly kept watching because of his charisma, looks and personality. Acting was pretty good. I felt like he was sincere and the love story believable.
2 0
Replying to life is a drama • May 30, 2024
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
ending is very clear it is happy, the director has given 3 on the nose clues hints it is not a dream. so please…
What were the hints? I feel like the mom was not upset which to me was a big clue. But what about the others?
1 0
Replying to MShxn06 • May 30, 2024
Title The Forbidden Flower
If anyone is interested in reading the novel the drama is based on. The translated version can be found on wattpad.…
It doesn’t look like the translation is finished. Also I wonder if it’s happy ending in the book?
0 1
Replying to bryan251979 • May 18, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
The chemistry is there but overall it was kinda disappointing. Feels like they shot the series in the pandemic.…
Can recommend Boys Be Brave and Gray Shelter.
0 1
On Blossom Campus • May 18, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
Cute and fluffy and relaxing to watch. Kiss scenes were lovely. But this show wasn’t perfect and I do think they could’ve done a little better. I’d really like to see a season 2 because it kind of ended on a cliffhanger.
3 0
Replying to Please Teach Me • Apr 27, 2024
Title Please Teach Me
Replying to deleted comment
Can you please send me link too
0 0
Replying to Lynmin • Apr 15, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
where did you watch it
Boys Love Factory site
2 0
On Close Friend Season 3: Soju Bomb! • Apr 13, 2024
Title Close Friend Season 3: Soju Bomb!
This is amazing and hilarious and needs a higher rating. Although the BL part is not the focus, it’s worth watching anyway.
2 0
On Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales • Apr 13, 2024
Title Takumi-kun Series: The Dawn of the Long Tales
This kind of fell flat for me. I liked the actors, their chemistry, the cinematography. I just wish there had been more plot. And that it showed more of the couple’s connection. Didn’t feel like there was enough emotion.
3 2
Replying to loveinfernal72 • Apr 13, 2024
Title To Be Continued Spoiler
It took a couple episodes for me to get into this but I ended up loving it. Really cute and sweet show with a…
I wanna say the only reason they fought was because they were insecure and it became a misunderstanding. It had little to do with the dolls and more because they were young and confused and scared. More about perceived rejection. And being afraid to communicate. So I don’t think that reason was stupid.
5 0
On To Be Continued • Apr 13, 2024
Title To Be Continued
It took a couple episodes for me to get into this but I ended up loving it. Really cute and sweet show with a bit of angst. Maybe not the best BL ever but the acting and chemistry was nice and plot was good.
7 1
Replying to Myles_L • Apr 13, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
I finished "Dinosaur Love" too. That was bad, but mostly innocent in badness. You can just mute the "phi Dino"…
It’s true 🤣🤣
1 0
