Editorials Replying to c4tb01d3ry • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
where can i watch ep 6 T^T
i’m watching on youku.
0 1
Replying to AUS • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
I can sense this will be a love triangle. Will it take up a lot of the story?
there isnt a love triangle in the novel.
5 4
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
already on episode 6, these episodes go by soooo fast when you are really enjoying it 😭
5 3
Replying to Thisuseriswatching • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
I'm sorry did my boy Sang Yan just said that the only reason he moved in is because of Yi Fan???!?!!! This wasn't…
His confidence is hot as hell.
6 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
i rewatched the first 4 episodes like 3/4 times since last night
Predicting i'll be rewatching ALOT and the brainrot is gonna stay for a while lolol
1 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
i rewatched the first 4 episodes like 3/4 times since last night
Great minds. the brainrot is so real honestly. i wish we could just get them all but at the same time I don’t want this excitement and hype to end so quickly lol
1 2
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
anyone else depressed its only 2 episodes today? me too. 😭
i rewatched the first 4 episodes like 3/4 times since last night
3 4
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025
Title The First Frost
anyone else depressed its only 2 episodes today? me too. 😭
2 6
Replying to Pupster • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
there's a love triangle?? noooo
no there isn't. There wasn't in the novel.
6 2
Replying to Lusicakes • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
the yearning and tension between them couldn't even be cut with a butcher knife its so THICK
When they finally give in to the tension I imagine it's gonna hit harder than snorting a line.
5 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Her Uncle.
Che Xingde. The translation i read referred to him as her uncle.
1 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
I'm soooooo in love with them!!!I even don't want to read the comments - don't want to see any negative review…
Same, when I love something I hate seeing negativity about it so lets just talk amongst eachother on the positive side lol.
9 1
Replying to Precious • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
Guys I have a question, are their voices dubbed?
Nope.
0 1
Replying to Peach • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
FL was assaulted in the novel? By who?
Her Uncle.
1 3
On The First Frost • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
Back to staring at the countdown hoping it moves faster the more I stare at it.
3 0
Replying to ura • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
people talking about the acting, are we even watching the same drama? just because they aren’t screaming or…
Agreed. I think they're doing an amazing job. I'm just gonna ignore the negativity cause some people just wanna be haters lol
7 0
On The First Frost • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
People already here trying to hate on the actors. I'd hate to be miserable like yall lol
17 0
Replying to the atypical user • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
why is the male lead lowkey ugly and both leads acting is not great..
me when im blind. bros literally fine as hell.
5 0
Replying to pa3 • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
I believe everyone interprets a character in their own way, but to those who think the actor playing the male…
AMEN
3 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
I read the novel and in the novel she also assumes he doesnt recognize her (when obviously he does) and she often…
no problem! Anything to help you understand some of it a little better. i know when things are adapted from a novel, little important details can be missed.
0 0

2