Celebrity
Arclei • Aug 13, 2026
Review Yue Bang Jiu Xiao
I've been looking forward to watching this one, thanks so much for your detailed review! Your thoughts are so appreciated 😊 <3
1 1
Lily Alice • Aug 11, 2026
Article Sung Hoon takes the role of a chaebol boss in new drama
So excited to see him in another project, he's so talented :D
4 0
On A Mountain Can Hold Two Tigers • Aug 2, 2026
Title A Mountain Can Hold Two Tigers
I loved this story. Well-acted and very sweet. The ending was so warm and hopeful it had me in tears :')
0 0
On The Servant Prince • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
The instrumental soundtrack is honestly so beautiful 😭 I love how it suits the story and characters
7 0
Replying to BloomsFromThorns • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
From the moment it was announced that the drama dropped from 40 episodes to 33 episodes and the no notice release…
Agreed she was wonderful 🙏 I hope she gets strong projects in the future to showcase her charm
1 0
On The Night Manager • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Night Manager
EDDIE PENG?! Oh my god I didn't know he was doing dramas again. Excited to see this
3 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jun 20, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
Amazed that this seems to be the debut role for Liu Jing Yu and I think Kuma's first leading role as well?? Terrific performances from them both, I really admire & enjoy how skillfully they become their characters!
9 0
On Life in Smokey Blue • Jun 2, 2026
Title Life in Smokey Blue
It's so nice to see Shibuya Kento in a main role, I hope he gets more leading roles in the future! They're both so talented. I've really enjoyed just watching them bring the characters to life together. Nothing but admiration for their interpretations of these roles and the story.
4 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • May 14, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
So you guys mentioned the Story of Ming Lan a lot. Ok maybe a few times during the earlier comments.I got tired…
Hope you enjoy. It's a true slow burn but I thought the payoff in later episodes was quite good. The cast is very talented, especially the leads, they make the slow pace of the early story feel worth it. :)
1 1
Lily Alice • May 7, 2026
Article 'Pursuit of Jade' actor Deng Kai says he 'really likes reading negative comments'
Aww I like his idea for a happy alt universe haha. Glad that he finally got his role of a lifetime. I hope he continues to get more roles that he finds interesting and fulfilling. <3
14 0
Replying to pinkTeddyDancer • May 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I love this drama so far, just watched latest episodes, can’t wait for tomorrow!
Same, I'm so excited lol
3 0
Lily Alice • May 4, 2026
Article Im Ji Yeon faces a whole new world in 'My Royal Nemesis'
Ahhh this looks amazing!
3 0
Soju • May 2, 2026
Article Soju's Exciting Lakorn Line-ups!
So excited for Nong Oye, Phi Oye, Can I Get Some Food and The Royal Chef, I love historical era lakorn, I love cooking shows!! Scarlet Heart remake will probably break my heart all over again but I'm sat lol.
4 1
Replying to SiXiZi • Apr 1, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Both lead actresses are stunning, their acting is superb, and they have amazing chemistry💓💓
they are amazing and i love their dynamic!! definitely one of my favorite parts of the show 😁🥰
2 0
On Northern Wei Dynasty • Mar 31, 2026
Title Northern Wei Dynasty
ooh excited to see Yang Mi take on this role!!
6 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 28, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I have been looking forward to this drama and the beginning episodes have surpassed all my expectations! Both leads play their characters so well! I haven't watched many of Dilraba's shows and I was intrigued to see her as the Ghost Queen here. I think she's wonderful at playing He Si Mu: ethereal, detached, and otherworldly. Chen Fei Yu is one of my favorite actors and I love his interpretation of Duan Xu, he brings a lot of charisma to the role. Excited for the next eps :)
11 0
Replying to Kkwabaegi • Mar 4, 2026
Title Shrimp Encounter
I am seriously considering starting this just because of the poster 🦐Bad idea, right?
It's super fun, I recommend it 😁
1 0
Replying to HPriest • Mar 4, 2026
Title Brothers in Arms
How are we liking this taiga so far? I think it's pretty fun.
Thank you so much for your subs!! Loving the show so far :D
1 0
2