Celebrity
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Oct 31, 2023
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
OMG this is the most chaste group of young men I've ever seen in my life. Minato drove me insane. Why be in a "relationship" with someone if you don't even want him to touch you? Good Lord.
11 0
On LoveSick 2024 • Sep 19, 2023
Title LoveSick 2024
Oh damn are we excited or scared? Love Sick is the granddaddy and everything else followed. It's kind of like trying to rewrite the Bible...can they pull it off? We're going to either love it or hate it.
13 0
On Like Grains of Sand • Sep 18, 2023
Title Like Grains of Sand
I really enjoyed this film, but there's not really an ending. If you like clean wrap-ups with explanations of who ends up together, this might not be for you.
2 0
On Black Sesame Soup with Tofu Pudding • Sep 13, 2023
Title Black Sesame Soup with Tofu Pudding
Hated it, gave it a 1.
0 0
Replying to Hyunsoo • Sep 5, 2023
Title Ossan’s Love: LOVE or DEAD
Thank you @mochani for helping me to finally watch this movie. I loved it as much as I loved the series....although…
Hi Rick, I can't remember! But try kissaian or dramacool, I think I watched it on one of those sites. Good luck.
1 0
On Monochrome • Sep 1, 2023
Title Monochrome
This isn’t BL the way other Wayufilms are, in fact the MC specifically say they’re just friends. I liked it, but there’s no romance.
3 0
On DNA Says Love You • Aug 14, 2023
Title DNA Says Love You Spoiler
OK so Amber was raised as a girl until about grade three, then her doctor discovered that she's actually a boy...and he went overseas for medical treatment. I can't be the only one wondering...what does Amber have going on downstairs? Potatoes and a cucumber? Potatoes and a biscuit? All of the above?
3 2
On Oh! My Sunshine Night • Jul 20, 2023
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
Of course I love Ohm and Fluke, so I really wanted to like this. Really. Episodes 1-11 were a pretty standard university BL with the back and forth, he loves me/he hates me stuff. BUT THEN from episode 12 onward it turned into an over the top KDrama with a murder mystery, meandering side plots and characters doing ridiculous things that made no sense. Good Lord. OH and both of the ML had medical issues that were not addressed/cleared up at the end. If you're a diehard OhmFluke fan, watch it. If you're not, skip it.
3 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Jul 14, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I don't get whey they are flip phones either. The novel is old but there is still no reason for the show to be…
That's what I think too.....although I'm afraid to watch this, I can't handle watered down versions of GH and BLY.
0 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Jul 14, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I don't get whey they are flip phones either. The novel is old but there is still no reason for the show to be…
The time jump was about 12 years. Book one ended at the end of high school and book two took place when the boys were about 30.
0 2
Replying to TanK • Jul 10, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: A Tale of Thousand Stars
Who’s Noh and Phun? 😅
Oh damn now I feel old...😎
1 1
Replying to niso2020 • Jun 30, 2023
Title One in a Hundred
So you didn't watch Rak Diao? It was a great sit com (JPNY01 loved it), but I had to drop it because the canned…
Give Rak Diao another chance. It takes a few episodes to get into it but I’m sure you’ll love it.
4 1
Replying to Setahri • Jun 30, 2023
Title Fahlanruk
What is up with the continued, and completely unaddressed domestic violence? Not to mention the acting was not…
Product placement? I didn’t notice it. Oh I have to go, my shipment of Mer’Y face serum just arrived.
12 1
On Fahlanruk • Jun 29, 2023
Title Fahlanruk
I actually really liked this one. Yes, the arguments were over the top, but otherwise it was good. The portrayal of Fah and Sher's relationship as messy with bumps along the way is so much more realistic than the typical, "I'm 23 and never been kissed. You're the first and only person I'll ever love" that we usually get from BL. Also I have to mention Ping and Tap, I was SO invested in their relationship. What Tap said to Ping in private was everything to me. Yes, it had some flaws, too many characters and a few sub-plots that went nowhere, but come on, we have to have something to b*tch about, right? That's half the fun.
4 0
On Wooju Bakery • Jun 23, 2023
Title Wooju Bakery
I'm hyperventilating, this looks SO good. Do Min Jun anyone?
1 0
On About Youth • Jun 22, 2023
Title About Youth
This beautiful little series was like an appetizer to me, now I’m starving for the main course. I LOVED it…but I wish it had been so much more.
4 0
Replying to TanK • Jun 19, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: A Tale of Thousand Stars
Who’s Noh and Phun? 😅
Love Sick, the first BL. Tian's friend Tul was one of the MC but he was much....."smaller" then. 😎 It's still my favorite after all these years.
2 4
On Our Skyy 2: A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jun 15, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: A Tale of Thousand Stars
This was so good, I loved it. My only comment is Noh must be a great cook, Phun has put on some pounds over the years. 😎😎😎
2 6
On Tilted Summer • Jun 1, 2023
Title Tilted Summer
This is about an unresolved argument. If you hate stories with no closure the way I do, then skip it.
3 1
BL Compilations • May 17, 2023
Review When the Waves Rise
Watch the very beginning again. When he drops the item into the box it sounds too light to be a piece of jewelry, I think it’s a guitar pick…..ties into the comment later on. 😎😎
4 1

1