K-Drama
On Coffee Melody • May 4, 2023
Title Coffee Melody
OMG what is this mess? Along with everyone else's comments...which are all true...did anyone notice that Yi doesn't have a bedroom or a bed? That bugged me. Gene and Thit need their own season, I was routing for them the whole time!
4 2
Replying to Kospireq • May 3, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
Yall so, Thi is a third-year college student, which means he is around 20-21 years old, right? And Noey is a high…
I think you're right, I would put them at 2-4 years apart. Nothing drastic.
1 0
Replying to billymoon • May 3, 2023
Title I Will Knock You Spoiler
does anyone have or know a playlist of all the songs played in the series
Here it is 😁 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvmFKzdSw3g&t=904s
3 1
On Choco Milk Shake • Apr 26, 2023
Title Choco Milk Shake
I loved it....but it was too rushed. I really really hope we get a season two.
0 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Apr 24, 2023
Title Ai Long Nhai
OK I was happy that the MC got together midway through, not in the last 30 seconds.....so we got to see them interact and grow as a couple. Other than that, the plot was just about non existent.
1 0
On Rak Diao • Apr 17, 2023
Title Rak Diao
I loved it, every minute. My only (small) gripe was the quickie wrap up/resolution at the very end. Other than that it was such a treat.
5 0
On The Eclipse • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Eclipse
I have a feeling that the main conflict in the book was about LGBT rights and that it was watered down for the series. Other than that, I was ALL about Kan & Thua. 😍
4 0
On One Afternoon • Mar 28, 2023
Title One Afternoon Spoiler
I like it...but the ending was too open for me. I wish the brothers had talked it out.
2 0
On Never Let Me Go • Mar 13, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go Spoiler
I feel so conflicted about this series. The commitments they made to endure whatever together juxtaposed with the breakups pissed me off. If you tell someone you're going to stay with them and face challenges, then do it goddammit. The redemption for me came in the last episode. GMMTV is really good at the payoff, and this one gave us an amazing one. When I saw the name of Palm's bar I was done. I'm such a sucker for a sweet, romantic ending that it helped me to forgive a lot of the bullsh*t it took to get there.
2 0
On Even Sun • Mar 6, 2023
Title Even Sun
What on earth was this? The only positive was seeing Boun and Prem together again. Other than that, forget it.
5 1
On My School President • Feb 25, 2023
Title My School President
This series is BL perfection. The plot, pacing, chemistry, all perfect. The music is amazing and the actors all had their unique qualities. I absolutely loved it.
26 0
Replying to LoveThai91 • Feb 23, 2023
Title Night Flight
are there sexscene in this movie ? is this really 18+ ? its not look like........from the trailers....
It's not explicit, but there is some violence and a rape...I would call parts of it more disturbing than explicit. Still it's an amazing movie, I've watched it over and over.
8 1
Replying to Ling Buyi • Feb 14, 2023
Title My Only 12%
Why did everyone have the damn same haircut!!! I kept getting confused.
That was me during the first few episodes of My School President. All with same height, same hair and same damn uniforms ha ha ha! I'm glad this happens to other people too...
1 0
On I Will Knock You • Feb 13, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
I loved it. When Noey made up his mind about who his destiny was, watch out! Talk about determination. My only complaint was the last episode seemed rushed, a whole year. Other than that it was a very cute and funny show with a perfect ending.
7 0
Replying to Noelle Lynne • Jan 28, 2023
Title Love Mechanics
I can only tell that.... The Bottom is more superior. XDDD
#bossybottom
0 0
On Heavenly Touch • Jan 14, 2023
Title Heavenly Touch
I actually really liked this movie. It demonstrates how far a poor, desperate man will go to support his family. More importantly, it teaches us that love can be found in the most unexpected places.
0 0
On HeHe&He Season 3 • Jan 13, 2023
Title HeHe&He Season 3
Episode 14 is posted, I can't believe it's almost over. Zik and Radar MUST end up together.
2 0
On Boy • Jan 11, 2023
Title Boy
If my mom ever walked into my room unannounced when I was 18 I would have killed her.
0 0
On Sin • Jan 9, 2023
Title Sin
No. The ending is not worth the torture it takes to get there. Trust me, skip this.
1 2
On Enchanté • Dec 28, 2022
Title Enchanté
The last two episodes were completely WTF. Stupid motivations, lack of communication....wait, that's every BL series ha ha. I was happy with the ending, but damn it was painful getting there.
4 0

1