Celebrity
On 2nd Chance • Aug 13, 2026
Title 2nd Chance
This short series was soooo cute! I loved the size difference between the MC, they were very cute together.
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 6, 2026
Title I Hear the Sunspot Spoiler
I loved it, but one of my HUGE pet peeves is when the MC gets together in the last minutes of the series and we don't get to see them as boyfriends/lovers.
1 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
I think this might be the perfect BL. The chemistry, the storyline, the acting. Like others I thought the 12 year time skip was drastic, but I loved that once they decided to be together, they stayed together. I loved it.
6 0
On Love after Addiction • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
It was ok. I was hoping I’d love it, but I didn’t. Solid 7.
2 0
Replying to Burcu • Jun 9, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Are neolego a official cp now?
Nah we’re just dreaming 😂
1 1
Replying to Cree Gal • Jun 3, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Hear me out.... NeoLego 😁
I'm totally down for that.
3 1
On Love Class • May 14, 2026
Title Love Class Spoiler
My biggest pet peeve...couples who get together in the last five minutes of a series. UGH
2 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Feb 10, 2026
Title Sparks Camp Season 3 Spoiler
Ants really ruined what could have been a beautiful relationship, When Kim talked about what happened in the reunion…
The minute Kim said they didn't work out on the reunion episode, I turned to my husband and said, "Ants hooked up with someone." I had him pegged from the beginning (pats self on the back LOL).
2 0
On Make It Right 2026 • Feb 5, 2026
Title Make It Right 2026
Oh my poor Lovesick heart....another classic remake!
5 0
On That Summer • Jan 6, 2026
Title That Summer
I loved this. Winny and Satang are so good together. We tried to guess the shooting order of the scenes based on Winny's skin color.......Winny's pale, shot at the beginning. Winny's sunburned, shot in the first few days. Winny's nice and tan, shot later on. 😂😂😂
6 0
Replying to Tacye • Jan 1, 2026
Title That Summer
Kid is wearing $5000 Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra earrings and a $16K Rolex date just and they don’t think…
I noticed the SCP tee shirt right away Fam!!
1 1
On Love in Translation: Uncut • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love in Translation: Uncut
I watched it hoping to be invited to their wedding. Too ambitious?
1 1
On HeHe&He Season 3 Final • Dec 3, 2025
Title HeHe&He Season 3 Final
OK this series is not for everyone, but I loved every minute of it. The writing is absolutely brilliant and the characters are all well developed. I hope the team gets a solid budget in the future to produce another series; with money they could do amazing things.
1 1
Replying to Novae • Dec 3, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Am i the only one who actually enjoyed this drama 😭
I just finished it and I really liked it. I always like series where the MC face problems/issues together, they're not used as an excuse to break up, get back together, repeat.
3 0
Replying to Queensizedfun1 • Nov 25, 2025
Title Sin Spoiler
I just need to know is it a sad ending? I am literally halfway through it and cannot find any information. I'm…
I’m sorry I don’t remember….but I think from my comment it’s a good ending.
1 0
Replying to liz • Nov 5, 2025
Title Unknown
it is a happy ending! u can watch it safely. plus its a good one i swear.
Thank you! I've been holding off on this one as well, but I'll watch it next.
1 0
On Love Harvest • Oct 8, 2025
Title Love Harvest
Rural BL...this has me written all over it! Yes please!
11 0
Replying to Nicksden • Aug 5, 2025
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake Drama Special 2022
You can find this one subbed over at my page!
Thank you I finally got to watch it!
1 1
On Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake Drama Special 2022 • Jul 16, 2025
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake Drama Special 2022
Does anyone know where to watch this? I've had it on my list for soooo long. Thanks!
1 3
On First Love Again • Jul 3, 2025
Title First Love Again
It was very rushed, typical Korean BL with short episodes.
0 0

1