News
Replying to mabacouli • Mar 27, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
So it’s a Russian’s serie remake ?
I see. I’m not yet there
0 0
Replying to mabacouli • Mar 26, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
So it’s a Russian’s serie remake ?
I look it up and I’m watching the Russian’s one
0 2
Replying to kirketexpert • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
For people who are complaining there will be in romance in season 2 but in Russian the russian ending was so bad,…
So it’s a Russian’s serie remake ?
0 4
On Flex X Cop • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Good drama but I didn’t like the ending. Not having romance is good.
1 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 11, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
its reminds me of the Thai drama « The love proposal ».
0 3
Replying to mabacouli • Mar 10, 2024
Title Prakasit Kammathep
where can I find the sub?
thanks
1 0
Replying to mabacouli • Mar 3, 2024
Title Prakasit Kammathep
where can I find the sub?
No. can you give me the name of the group?
0 3
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Mar 3, 2024
Title Safe Skies, Archer
How many novels are there in University series?
you can read them on Wattpad but it’s in pinoy and English.
0 2
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Mar 3, 2024
Title Safe Skies, Archer
How many novels are there in University series?
6 each girl has her story and sevi also
1 4
Replying to Keshein • Jan 31, 2024
Title Hi Venus
She is going to become very different after a couple of eps
I skip the first two episodes and you’re right. thanks
1 0
Replying to reverie • Jan 28, 2024
Title Faceless Love
Is it a copy of the secret life of my secretary?
Nop, it’s an adaptation of a Japanese dramas “rich man, poor woman “
3 1
Replying to mabacouli • Jan 27, 2024
Title Safe Skies, Archer
I have an IPhone and it’s working
I just installed it. that’s it
0 0
Replying to Parkmochithe2 • Jan 20, 2024
Title Safe Skies, Archer
where can i watch this for free HiTV doesn’t work on IOS so please helppppp !!
I have an IPhone and it’s working
2 2
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Jan 9, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me Spoiler
FL is to concern about the past relationship of the ML.
0 0
Replying to Stella Moshi • Jan 2, 2024
Title Hi Venus
I almost drop this after ep 1 for the same reason but trust me in ep 2 she becomes better and not very annoying…
I’m trusting you and I’ll watch the 2nd episode hope it worth it
0 0
Replying to Rachel • Dec 29, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I agree with you totally. What hurts me is 1. Yes, his test results were negative. 2. I'm pretty sure that he…
I don’t accept BUT when it’s came to racist slurs. I’m not going to accept the fact you accept someone to dehumanize someone in the name of « free speech » SORRY
0 0
Replying to mabacouli • Dec 29, 2023
Title Prakasit Kammathep
where can I find the sub?
Did you watch it on your Phone ? because it’s not working in mine and I try the laptop and the desktop, it doesn’t working neither
0 6
Replying to Spatina • Dec 28, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
Lol it's not like anywhere else is much better tho
So if anywhere else is bad, we don’t have to criticise S.Korea. I’m right ?
0 0
Replying to Journey95 • Dec 28, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
Stop watching American shows and movies then considering the amount of rapists, pedo's, racists etc there and…
You’re funny. she/he is expressing her feelings and you, you’re dismissing it. « Get over it 😠, there’s worst out there ». Like !?
0 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Dec 28, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I was planning to go to South Korea next year and do a Kdrama tour. Now I don’t have the heart to even watch…
the awakening happened to me in 2019. That society is something. till today I have no urge to visit S.Korea
0 1
