News
Replying to Rachel • Dec 28, 2023
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I agree with you totally. What hurts me is 1. Yes, his test results were negative. 2. I'm pretty sure that he…
wtf are you saying, being raciste is disgusting how can you compare this with that !
3 2
On Hi Venus • Dec 8, 2023
Title Hi Venus
Ep1 : I can’t stand the FML. drop
0 2
Replying to Aisha May • Dec 7, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
yeah it does give off that vibe. Im glad they didn't go the awfully cliche route and gave it a more mature and…
I find k-dramas to be more cliche but each their own perception
0 0
Replying to mabacouli • Dec 7, 2023
Title Prakasit Kammathep
where can I find the sub?
thank you
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Dec 7, 2023
Title Prakasit Kammathep
Subbed upto episode 13
where can I find the sub?
0 9
Replying to mabacouli • Dec 7, 2023
Title Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny
it’s on Netflix
Sorry I’dint know. I’m from France
0 0
Replying to RobbieBriscoe • Oct 10, 2023
Title Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny
Anyone that can watch it LMK im from UK been trying to look at links but cant find anything put a comment with…
it’s on Netflix
0 2
Replying to Higashide Masahiro • Oct 10, 2023
Person Higashide Masahiro
Replying to deleted comment
You like to say « west this, west that » like the same shit doesn’t happen in others countries as well. it’s just happened to hide it better.
4 1
On Marriage is Difficult for a Ninja • Oct 8, 2023
Title Marriage is Difficult for a Ninja
I enjoy i even though translations was weird but I appreciate the effort. thank you this who subs. We don’t appreciate you enough 👏🏾
0 0
On How to Be a Perfect Dad • Sep 30, 2023
Title How to Be a Perfect Dad
The little girl knows how to act👏🏾
0 0
On Animals • Aug 27, 2023
Title Animals
I really enjoy this dramas. Good romcom, no much dramas going on. it’s was about finding yourself and it’s a thing that many can relate on
1 0
On Nadech Kugimiya • Jun 27, 2023
Person Nadech Kugimiya
Congratulations 🎉 for the engagement
0 0
Replying to Lee • Jun 26, 2023
Title Prakasit Kammathep
At this rate, it's faster to learn thai than wait for subs
😅 I think it’s the best thing to do
1 0
Rhea • Jun 26, 2023
Review Prakasit Kammathep
where do you watch it? it’s was with English subtitles ?
0 0
Replying to Touch Your Heart • Jun 26, 2023
Title Touch Your Heart
Replying to deleted comment
I noticed that.
0 0
On Touch Your Heart • May 16, 2023
Title Touch Your Heart
How a drama like this gets 8.3/10? I’m baffled
5 6
On Ayase Haruka • Mar 24, 2023
Person Ayase Haruka
Hbd my queen !
1 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Mar 5, 2023
Title Tunnel
When you have Netflix but in Europe and can't watch iiiiit
I’m from France and it’s on Netflix here
0 1
On Maine Mendoza • Mar 3, 2023
Person Maine Mendoza
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to achina • Mar 3, 2023
Title Rahut Rissaya
I really hate her character. I really see no point in her existence in the plot. Just a waste of time. Very badly…
I don’t know why writers like to put useless characters and give them so much screen times
0 0
