Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Stockholm
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 8, 2019
Replying to Shradzzz • Dec 10, 2025
Where to watch are you sure season 2
I watch it on Disney+
1 2
Replying to tris • Dec 4, 2025
is there any way to add the S2 page?? because 2 eps are out since yesterday and still no page while dramas that…
I tried adding it like 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I filled out all the info with links so I don't know why it's taking to long.
1 2
On Ji Min • Oct 13, 2025
Person Ji Min
지민아, 생일 축하해용 💛
1 0
Replying to MaetineeMadness • Apr 29, 2025
Off's cute ponytail 😭 So cute. I love this series! Love the cameo but hope we get BossJued development too…
Yeah, I felt like BossJued had supporting roles in this episode, want more scenes of them together, maybe before/after work or something.
1 0
Replying to Navyi • Feb 9, 2025
Is it?!🙄
great! now binge it before it disappears 😅
1 4
Replying to Navyi • Feb 7, 2025
Is it?!🙄
👍 hope you find a way to watch the rest of the episodes!
1 7
Replying to Navyi • Feb 7, 2025
Is it?!🙄
it says "It's available on GagaOOLala with a paid subscription in the UK, Germany and Australia, and is easily accessible through a VPN"
1 1
Replying to Navyi • Feb 7, 2025
Is it?!🙄
weird, I can play ep 7 and onwards, maybe depends on your region?
0 15
Replying to bakinggingerbread • Jan 27, 2025
Joong had a blast and got exposed. LOL.1.Thai fans:"I'm going crazy. I just realized that JoongDunk is a couple…
Thanks for sharing! 🍭
6 0