News
On Tastefully Yours • Nov 21, 2024
Title Tastefully Yours
February?
1 0
On Gangnam B-Side • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
The last ten minutes of ep 2 were insane and I was on the edge of my seat. God this was a good start.
6 0
On Gangnam B-Side • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side Spoiler
I just know they're gonna make someone kill Yun gil ho with his own knife😭
0 1
Replying to xchosenz • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
I came across this post mentioning that a post about gangnam b-side is going viral in Korea with 1.2 million views,…
Pls dm me too 🙏
0 0
On Gangnam B-Side • Nov 9, 2024
Title Gangnam B-Side
CRAZY GOOD
2 0
On Who Is She! • Nov 1, 2024
Title Who Is She!
6 Nov or 18 Dec?
2 1
Replying to fairytyun • Oct 21, 2024
Title A Dream within a Dream
it's predicted to air around summer of 2025, hopefully!
Ok ok thanks!!!
0 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • Oct 19, 2024
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
Feb maybe
1 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Oct 19, 2024
Title A Dream within a Dream
When is it gonna air?
0 5
On Queen Mantis • Oct 15, 2024
Title Queen Mantis
Reminds me of silence of the lambs
6 1
On The Waking • Oct 15, 2024
Title The Waking
Everything is an aot reference if you're searching hard enough
12 0
On Spirit Fingers • Oct 1, 2024
Title Spirit Fingers
Pls Allah make it happen🥹
2 0
Replying to Savage queen • Sep 27, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
how is the ep 1?
so good! beautiful beautifullll visuals and their love was such a breath of fresh air. the contrast between 5 year time is also drastic and tragic. deffo check it out
9 0
On What Comes after Love • Sep 27, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
Why was this so painfully beautiful?
17 3
On Dear Hyeri • Sep 25, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I liked it and the I hate hyun oh line shattered me to pieces. I can't wait for more. I just don't want the sml to be heart broken :(
1 0
